Baby

After hearing that shocking news, Jisoo almost faints.

"You're pregnant???"

"Can i see the photo?"

"Yein is going to be a mother!"

"Yeah, an underaged mother" Yein smiles as she rubs her belly. She was happy, until Sujeong says something.

"When are you going to tell Jungkook"

Yein panics. What if Jungkook doesnt want this baby? What if he forces her to abort it? No, Yein wants to keep this child no matter what. But, what if Jungkook leaves her?

"Maybe...tomorrow?" Yein answers. The members just nods.

The next day..

Yein pov

Today's the day i'm gonna tell Jungkook about our baby. But what if he disagree?

"Hey, babe" He says as he enters my apartment. I moved out from my parents house because i dont want to burden my parents. I even work part-time to pay for this apartment. Sometimes, Jungkook would help me pay.

We cuddle on the sofa as we watch 'The Return Of Superman' on the tv. Jungkook loves children, but what if he doesnt want to become a father yet?

"Oppa, what do you think about having children?"

"Why are you asking me this question?"

"I want to have children with you"

"I would love to have children with you, but we're still too young"

Shit. What if he asks me to abort this baby? Aish now i'm nervous. I dont think i should tell him but i cant hide this forever. My baby bump would show soon as i'm already 2 months pregnant.

"Yein, you look worried. Is there something wrong?"

I'm gonna tell him...

"I'm pregnant"

Great. Now he's quiet.

"Yy-you dont ww-want this b-baby?" I start to cry. Wait, i shouldnt cry. Dr Park said it's not good to cry during pregnant.

"Dont cry, Yein" He wipes my tears away and hugs me. He kisses my lips and pulls after 20 seconds. "Of course i want our baby" He hugs me tightly, but not so tight.

End of Yein pov

Jungkook pov

I hug her tightly, but not so tight so i wont hurt our baby. Aigoo this Yein. She thought i dont want have a baby yet. I actually want to have a baby, but she's underaged to be a mother.

But i dont care anymore. I just wanna marry her and live happily with her and our child.

"I love you so much, i'll never leave you and our baby" I say as i kiss her lips again. It's so soft and sweet. I pull away and rubs her belly. It's a lil' bit bloated because of my baby in there.

"It's already 2 months old" She smiles and looks at her belly. I continue to rub her belly as we cuddle. "I'm gonna gain weight soon" she frowns.

Why do girls always care about their weight?

"Dont worry. I'll still love you even if you're as big as the door"

Yein blushes and hides her face in my chest. I laugh at her cute behavior.

"You wanna know the diffrents between a lizard and you?"

She frowns at my question. "Why are you comparing me with a lizard?" She asks me.

"A lizard is always stuck on the wall, but you're always stuck in my heart"

"You're so cheesy" She laughs at my cheesy pick-up line. I hold her hand as i confess my love to her.

"When you turn 18 next year, i'll marry you. We cant get married now because you're underaged. By the time we get married, our little baby would be 1 year old. I just wanna tell you that i want to be with you until i die. I wanna see our grandchildren grow up with you, even our great-grandchildren if possible. Every morning, i want to wake up with you next to me, i want to give you a good-morning kiss everyday. I love you"

Yein blushes as she hears my confession. I kiss her passionately as my hands continues to rub her belly again. She automaticly wraps her hands around my neck.

"I never regret giving my virginity to you although you're so wild. My first kiss, my first lover, you were my first for everything. You're even my first love. You are the only person that can make my heart beat fast. I'm happy that you're the father to my baby. I love you too"

She confess. We kiss again for a few minutes. "I love you" i say as i try to catch my breath.

"I love you too"

The next day...

"What?!" Jin hyung shouts as he hears the news. "Wow, you're gonna be a father at the age of 18" Jimin hyung just shakes his head.

"Congrats!" Rapmon, Suga and V says at the same time. "Thanks" i say as i swallow my choco ice cream. We're at the park along with Wonwoo & Woozi from SEVENTEEN, and Chanyeol & Baekhyun from EXO.

"I'll marry her when she turns 18" i continue. "Aigoo Jungkook is so mature. He dare to take the responsibility" Baekhyun hyung pats my shoulder. I just smile after listening to his compliment.

"How old is the baby now?" Wonwoo hyung ask. "2 months" i answer.

"You already talk with her parents?" J Hope hyung ask. Shit. I didnt think about that.

"Soon" i reply shortly. What if her father hates me for touching his daughter? Her mother might kill me for making her pregnant at that young age.

Aishh thank you J Hope hyung for reminding me!!

End of Jungkook pov

------------------------------------------------------

Author : i wanted to make Jungkook innocent but i changed my mind. I cant imagine Jungkook as father tho...