Maknae!!!

(Still Yein pov)

"Yahh!! What are you guys doing?!" Shit. It's Mijoo unnie. She's covering her eyes as me and Jungkook quickly puts on our clothes again.

"Kookie-ya, we told you to walk with her, not to have sex with her" Jin unnie sighs. Gosh..this is so embarrasing.

"You're lucky because only me and Mijoo saw that"Jin unnie says as she tries to calm Mijoo unnie. Mijoo unnie is currently freaking out right now.

End of Yein pov

Jungkook pov

Thank god J Hope hyung is not here. What would he do if he knows his bestfriend took his cousin's virginity away? He'll kill me.

Plus, i'm also thankful because Mijoo and Jin didnt caught us while we were still doing 'it'. They caught us cuddling naked.

"Who are you calling?" I ask. "I'm calling Jin oppa"

"No!"

"Atleast one BTS member should know about this"

"Aniya! Please dont tell the hyungs. J Hope hyung might know and kill me for having sex with his cousin"

They just sigh and leaves after they gave us some advice.

"Oppa.." Yein and i are cuddling on the sofa while wathing tv. She's sitting on my lap, facing my face because she doesnt like the drama that is playing in the tv.

"Wae?" I ask her softly as i peck her sweet cherry lips. "You need to leave" I was so shock, but then she told me that her parents would be home soon.

I kissed her cheek and left the house. As i was walking back home, Jin hyung calls me.

Jin : you seriously fucked with Yein?
Jungkook : woah...Jin noona told you?
Jin : yeah
Jungkook : no, we didnt fuck. We made love
Jin : you're so cheesy. K bye. I wont tell J Hope so dont worry
Jungkook : k bye *hangs up*

Jin noona is so cruel. She said she wont tell anyone. Aishh this noona...

End of Jungkook pov

Yein pov

Arrghh i feel so sore because of Jungkook oppa. He's so wild.

"Yein-a, are you alright?" Omma asks. "Yeah" I lied. No, i'm not alright! It hurts so badly. What if i cant walk tomorrow?

To be honest, i never thought i would lose my virginity in such a weird way. I mean, we just talked with Madame Han then suddenly we're in my house then we confess our love.

I hope Mijoo unnie doesnt tell this to Baby Soul unnie...

The next day..

"Ehem ehem" Mijoo unnie suddenly coughs as i walk towards them. "Tell me honestly, arraseo?" Sujeong unnie already knows?

I got nervous as she looks so serious. But then she laughs and asks me a disturbing question.

"Is Jungkook wild?"

"No comment" i answer as i blush.

BTS suddenly appears and i almost faint when Jungkook kiss me on the cheek.

"Hey, babe" he says as he place his arm on my waist. BTS members just gave eachother a knowing look except for J Hope oppa.

"Uwahh~ you guys are dating?" He jumps in excitement. I feel so sorry for him. He doesnt know anything.

V oppa just lets out a chuckle as he wraps his hand around J Hope's shoulder. "Yup, they started dating yesterday" V oppa winks at Jungkook.

End of Yein pov