Japan? Why not?!

“One way or another I'm gonna find ya

I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha

One way or another I'm gonna win ya”

Harrys beautiful voice started singing.

Even though I was listening with all my heart, all of a sudden his voice sounded amazingly I couldn’t hide that perk of a smile. But I did and right then we came at the campus.

“K, thanks Josh. See ya around” I waived my hand at him. He said something but I was way off of this world.

I kept think and thinking and thinking. About him.

Even though I was listening to my lectures, Niall Horan never left my head. I was in love with him. The moment I saw him in XFactor I fell in love. When I was lonely only One Direction were there for me. They have helped me thought my worst. And Im grateful, at one point of my life they meant more to me than my family would ever be.

“Heyyyyyyy” I saw hand shaking right in front of my eyes. Cleaner lady was staring at me.

What time is it? I shook my head in hope to clear my thoughts.

It was then I realized I have sat in that class for 3 hours. It was now 5.30 pm.

I quickly apologized to her. Got my purse and left.

I quickly jogged home. Considering that it was getting real dark.

“MOM IM HOME” I yelled when I came in.

“I thought youd be home early!” She called.

“Yeah I thought so too! But we have got exams coming up! Teachers are being really restricted about us.”

I went into my bedroom. Changed afterwards I went to wash my face. When I came in mom was reading some kind of literature book.

“have you had your dinner?” I called out from whats so called kitchen.

 The next morning*

*Ring Ring*

I realized it was my phone which was ringing.

I looked at the caller. UNKNOWN.

“Hello?”

“Hello? Is this miss Amarjargal?”

“Yes that would be me. Excuse me who am I talking to?” I questioned the guy who was talking in a deep raspy voice.

“I’m sorry this is Steve Robin talking to you right now, I’m from animal abuse center. I believe your mom? K-h-u-l-a-n  is that correct?”

“Yes omg what is wrong with her? What happened???”

“You don’t have to worry about her shes all fine, we just received a call. Do you have kitty Nail? Has been abused by your mother.”

“Nail?”

“Yes that’s as far as we got from your mom.”

“okay I will be there right now”

“What happen?” Josh  questioned me with a light worried expression.

“Can you drop me off at the metro station please?” I said trying to make up a plan to get there as quick as possible.

“Yeah sure where are you going tho?”

“Animal abuse center”

“What?” his emerald green eyes almost popped out in amazement.