Just some more fun

Chapter 8

I just stood up awkwardly hitting the hangers that were hang above us. I unlocked the door, right at the moment when Lou came in to the room.

“Holly Caught YA!” he screamed right in to my ears while holding my hand like I would’ve ran off. Nialler came from the closet.

“OOOOHHHHH I SEEE….” He let me go and got out of the room. I turned back to face Niall. He looked at me back.

“Let’s GO! I’m HANGRAY!!!!” he took my hand and we ran down the stairs. Ellee was sitting next to Liam. They are the most civilized people in this room… Anyways Helen is that you?!

“We’re hungry! We should order something!! I really don’t wanna go outside.” He said while looking down the balcony.

“Yeah… I’m getting hungry too. Didn’t realize time flew this fast! But I gotta go pick up Perrie”

“Me too, we should go together… Dani’s coming too?”

“Perrie as PERRIE EDWARDS? And Dani as DANIELLE? OMFG” Oh jeez I said that out loud, I never meant to say it!

“Yeah…” they said checking me out

“YUP, SHE’S a little Cray Cray fan yenno? Back in Mongolia she would say she’s gonna be Mrs. Horan and well there was a really cute picture of Perrie, Dani and El… and she told me she’d stand there someday with them!” when she said Mrs. Horan she first looked at me, of course I gave her a dirtiest look ever. Then she turned to Niall while winking. Really?! And I thought she’s my friend. They all busted out laughing. NOT FUNNY GUYS

“Speaking of El. Is she coming too?” I tried to change the subject.

“YUP, she’s coming tomorrow morning!!” Louis all light up when he was talking about her. Cute. But I suddenly remembered that Dani and Liam are not dating, but he looked all happy!! I hope they will get back together! PAYZER.

“So we shall order some Chinese!”

“FUUU we can make that too!! Yennoo?” Ellee she’s a little protective about being Mongolian and eating organic stuff. She never eats junk food and stuff…

“You got better idea?”

“Hey I could make some SHUSHI?! Do you guys like it?” I said remembering my pro skills making Shushi.

“Can you make them?”

“Who do you think you’re talking to?”

“Mmm Holly?!”

“She has that awesome ninja skills at making Shushi! It’s actually pretty good!” Helen. Love ma gurl.

“YUP” I grinned like an idiot, at the compliment my friend gave.

“I LOVE SHUSHI!” mmm Niall I don’t think there are any kind of food you don’t like!

“Well then…” I said walking into mini kitchen area. I opened the fridge and all I found was a tons of those expensive little liquor and some snacks! There were definitely no seaweed, rice, carrots, etc…

“Well we need to go grocery shopping first!”

“Well then let’s go!” Niall said.

Everybody else had their different opinions and reasons to stay.

*At walmart :P*

“Well so what do we need?”

“Mmm how many of us are there?”

“20”

“What?”

“20”

“How come!”