Glosary

Cast system (God in different languages)
1. Gott- Humanoid elites
2. Gud -children of the elites and regular humans who can inherit
3. Jumala-children of the elites and regular humans who can not inherit
4.dumnezeu - humans who are not slaves
5. Dios - Humans who are slaves to the elites
6. Theós - Humans who are slaves to the dumnezeu

Rules
1. Every relationship has to be a fruitful one
2. Everyone is subject to the law set forth by the enperadorea. Even the royal family.
3. Only Gotts can be educated past the third grade.
4. Theós are not allowed to talk to Gotts Guds or Jumalas
5. Everyone is to worship the royal family.
6. Only Gotts guds and Jumalas are allowed to own books.
7. If a slave and a Gott or Gud are in a relationship both shall be put to death.
8. If Gott a Gud or a Jumala educates a slave past the third grade the slave will be executed and the teacher will be exiled on condition of death.
9. A slave is not able to share a public building with an elite. But a dumnezeu may enter any building they want.
10. Men are not allowed to have a woman's profession
11. likewise women are not allowed to have a mans profession
12. men and women of the elite state will have equal rights.
13. Women in the bottom three classes are below their male counter parts for they do less important work.
14. An elite slave is to be looked after.
15. A person in the Theós class does not posses rights and is property.
16. if a man and woman desire a relationship they must apply for union status.
17. Men and women do not choose their partners.
18. When the children are grown the parents will move to separate location where they will continue their lives as singles.
19. Only elites may take holidays.
20. The recognition of birthdays is prohibited in family units.
21. A family unit of elite status is not limited in number of offspring.
22. If the elite family exceeds 4 children the youngest will be placed in government programs at the age of 4 where they will be raised for government roles.
23. A non elite family unit (3-6)
is limited to four members.
24. Slaves must obey their masters wishes and may only have as many children as permitted by their owners.
25. On the eve of the new year we shall hold games in honor of our enperadorea.

26. Dios and Theos are not humans.

Words
Emperor- enperadorea
Worker-muncitor

Regions- Heaven in different languages
Yellow-Cer
Lavender- Nebo
Red-Himmel
Redish-brown - Céu
Baby blue- Himinn
Lime green- Niebiosa
Purple-Tiāntáng
Dark Purple-Svarga
Gray-Menny
Orange-Swarga
Pink- Ka Lani
White- Paradiso (only elites are allowed)
Royal Blue-Debesis