Part 2

I've ran for a while, not knowing where I was going. My only thought was to get away from the rouge agents. I ducked, dodged, and jumped over many obstacles. I kept changing direction, trying to loose them. No luck. The yelling only got louder and gunshots fired more frequently. Other agents just stood there and watched the chase. Why are they only after me? I noticed they would only pass by the other agents and hostiles when I glanced back at the group. They WERE trying to kill me, but for what? I had nothing worth taking, not even currency or food!
Without thinking or aiming, I threw a grenade behind me. I didn't know what it was called, but it was supposed to blind enemies. I hoped that would slow them down, which it did. I kept running even though my lungs felt like they were going to explode. The agents behind me cursed and continued the chase. At least I was well ahead of them now.
I turned to the street on my right, and then to an ally full of trash bags and rats. I hid behind an old car with broken windows and listened for my pursuers. Holding my breath, I heard their yells and rushing footsteps.
"She went this way, come on!" yelled a male, most likely the leader. They ran by the ally and went deeper into the Dark Zone.
I gasped for air and leaned against the brick wall. My mask made breathing somewhat difficult. Running away for an hour straight was not a brilliant idea of escape. I tried accessing a map of Manhatten. The watch kept glitching and it had no signal. Cursing, I looked up at the gray sky. It was snowing harder and the wind got worse. This was a bad time for a blizzard. I decided I should rest while I could, and dozed off.

I was awakened by the sound of a turret firing and more yelling. The rouge agents were back! I just realized how foolish I was to not cover my tracks. My footprints in the snow-covered road were barely visible from the blizzard, but they were still fresh. I panicked and searched for an escape. Luckily, I spotted a ladder and quickly advanced upward. As I reached the top, I heard footsteps below me and a gun fire.
"Get back here!" yelled the rouge leader.
I dashed across the roof, using the outside ventilation system as cover. I stopped short as I reached the other side of the roof. I turned around and gulped as I saw a figure walking towards me in the freezing wind.
"Well, well, well," the rouge agent said. "Looks like I've finally caught my prey!" He pointed his shotgun at me and winked. "You should know better than to roam in our territory. This is no place for a kid. Lights out, missy!"
I jumped out of the way right as he pulled the trigger. I yelped when one of the many bullets struck my shoulder. The rouge's eyes flashed with anger and pulled the trigger again, but the weapon only clicked. He cursed and quickly started reloading. Now is my chance, I thought. I spun around and leapt off the roof onto the top of a firetruck and onto the ground. I winced and grunted as pain filled my ankle. Even so, I sprinted away, not looking back.