Ysa. Isa.

It's really crazy how one person affects almost every one around her.

It's really crazy how a person can hurt you so much because you gave her your heart.

It's really crazy how I get so crazy loving her.

It's really crazy how people hold onto uncertain things.

We shouldn't give anything anymore if it's really uncertain and yet we hold onto it without us knowing or even if we didn't really wanted it to happen.

Oh, I'm crazy. Always like this, but the feeling is not mutual... as I thought it is before.

I'm still skeptical though. Why? Pft, 'cause it's uncertain. It was always uncertain with her.

*

She holds my hand but not just hold. When I put my left hand on her lap, she reaches for my hand little by little and I savor the moment until our hands were fitted. It always felt good to hold her hand. Or has it been like this because I like her?

I can't tell.

The people around us were noisy. They were all busy and into themselves to notice us.

We are inside my family's house. I can't seem to focus on anything but our hands. She is my friend, a close one, and she knew that I like her but why the fug is she still doing this to me? Shouldn't she just be less intimate? 'Cause I can't, I'll fall harder.

Things are not fair but always equal. What? I don't get what I'm saying. Ok, I'm crazy.

"She looks so perfect standing there in my American Apparel underwear and I know now that I'm so down.~" sings her boyfriend in the karaoke in our house.

Remove your hand from hers. It just hurts you.

I felt the side of my heart pained.

I quickly, but carefully, remove my hand from hers. Know what? No one will really notice us because aren't even looking at each other and we just sit side by side in a mini sofa with her bestfriend sleeping on her lap.

Yeah, it fugging hurts. Happy?

And yeah I'm jealous, so what? I can't do anything about it and not in the place to do so.

"Isabella! Hindi man lang ba kami makakarinig ng kanta mula sa'yo?" shouted the boyfriend at the close friend- which is me- after he's done singing.

"Well. Then uhm, ok?"

I quickly picked a song that I always loved. I don't care if we have the same singer of our choice of song.

People clapped just after the song started. I feel like crying and I want to let it out but right here, right now is not the right time.

I started singing. Before even if we were both out of tune, we will sing together and have fun.

The pain in my heart increased.

You can fool people with your smile but not with your eyes and voice.

By the time I'm near the chorus, my voice cracked but managed to make it feel like I'm not really good at singing.

"I know I shouldn't tell you but I just can't stop thinking of you. Wherever you are. You. Wherever you are. Every night I almost call you just to say it always will be you. Wherever you are." I hurriedly finish it and passed it to my singer bestfriend then bowed.

I excused myself to drink water and heard them clap their hands just before I can fully get inside the house. (The karaoke place was outside the house.)