Yeah

Of the little promise we made but have not fulfilled it as how we promised it should be done.

Of the blank spaces every now and then, which would only be full of my thoughts of her.

Of the memories and things we shared, everything that mattered to us, would now all be a part of the past, our past.

Of all the feelings I invested towards her- anger, jealousy, feeling of wanting her - which only made me want it all to just end.

Of the moments that she is with different people, clinging onto them and having the kind of skinship I only wanted to be done on me.

Of the stares, the holding of hands, the kisses, the skinships, the meaningful anythings shared all those times.

All those times in the past. All of those were nothing now.

For we both treat each other like strangers now. Sometimes as friends who never kissed, never shared the same feeling cursing through their body.

There's nothing of that anymore. It's all in the past.

All in the past. All just a phase for us, as she said.

She don't want anything to go between us anymore, she said that she doesn't want to hurt me any further and that she's hurting too.

I like it better when we thought everything was alright and that we just shared whatever we can give to each other. But even in those times, I'm hurting. I'm hurting because whild everyhing was "fine", she's with someone else.

She likes someone else, or in her case as she said, she doesn't know and she doesn't want to know.

There are too many things on her mind. She has many problems of her own, many things to understand, and so she has decided to remove me from her list.

She removed me just like that, and I just let her. Because I respect whatever she feels at that time.

I don't want her to continue whatever this is with us just because she pities me or anything.

I totally understand the situation where she just remove me. But you just can't tell me to stop writing about my feelings. That I am hurt, that I am in pain.

And that's how she found out that I'm hurting, still, and in my written story, she added that she was hurting too, maybe even more.

And so, I know that there's nothing I could do.

I could only write about my feelings and my thoughts. Before it would all vanish into nothing and I would soon forget about all these feelings and thoughts.

I still treasure these somehow. They're the only thing keeping me in place now.