Pain

Seulgi kissed Irene with all her mixed emotions.

She hopes. She hopes that Irene would respond to her affection.

She's hurt. She's hurt because Irene has a boyfriend even when Irene told her that she likes her.

She wants the kiss, for this might be the last time they can ever kiss. There were the naughty kisses in the past and maybe, just maybe, that this kiss would be different from all their past kisses, that it would be something meaningful and full of emotions.

But that's not what happened, for Irene's boyfriend came and so Irene pushed Seulgi away, leaving Seulgi desperate and broken.

And there went Seulgi's friends, coming to her way, separating her finally from Irene, who was alreasy taken away by her boyfriend.

While Seulgi was with her friends, she looks at Irene's way, and see Irene's fangirls welcoming her with words Seulgi should be saying instead of them.

Irene's boyfriend flirts with her as they go away from the fangirls.

Seulgi can only get broken, as she, too, walks away from Irene's direction, hoping that they can still get to where they were before, if not for the other people around them.

If they could just be with each other with the feelings just the same.

But it can't be because some things are just not meant to happen. And so Seulgi just has ro accept even though it hurts so much.

But what she doesn't know is that Irene is in pain too, just as much. Maybe even more.