Chapter 7

Draco was alone in his bed crying as he held his stomach. He sniffled and rubbed it softly.

"I don't care if your father doesn't want to be there for you. I'll raise you. I'm not going to give up on you, Scorp." Draco said.

Draco wanted a boy. He wanted a son, someone who could keep the Malfoy name going. Someone who he'd understand better. If he had a little girl, he'd still be overjoyed, but in teenage years he wouldn't have a clue what to do. But, whatever gender he gives birth to, he can garuntee he will love it.

"I wonder what I would name you if you were a girl," Draco though out loud. "Maybe something after your grandma. Narcissa...Narcissa something. Or what about a name like melody? I always liked that name as a kid. In fact, your grandma told me that if I were a girl, they would have named me Melody Ann Malfoy." Draco said to his stomach. He smiled. "Yeah. Melody Ann. That's going to be your name if you're a girl."

Draco sighed and stood up, then went to the bathroom to wash his face. He splashed cold water on himself and wiped his eyes. A knock on the door interrupted his actions.

"Who is it?" He called.

"Pansy, darling." A feminine voice called back.

"It's open, Pans." Draco told her as he walked out. Pansy almost took the door off the hinges as she bursted into the room.

"What happened? Who hurt you? I swear darling, they'll be pushing up daisies after I'm done with them!" Pansy cried as she ran in.

Draco chuckled. "And this is your aunt pansy. Don't get confused at the darlings, we just have that bond."

"Who are you talking too? Aunt?" Pansy asked. "Darling, you were crying-scratch that-you were sobbing when you ran in the common room. What happened?" She asks as she sat Draco down on the bed.

"I'm pregnant, Pans," Draco told her. He sighed and laid down on his bed.

"You are? How? Well I know how, you did the frickle frackle- OH MY GOD YOU DID THE FRICKLE FRACKLE!" She squealed.

"The what."

"Frickle frackle, got it on, got that ass, tapped that, made love, had sex, darling. You really do need to keep up." Pansy said as she laid down, cuddling up to Draco.

The two of them had a relationship that couldn't be broken. They were the Fred and George of Slytherin.

"Yeah, I had sex. With potter." Draco said sadly.

"OH MY GOD DRACO YOU GOT HIS ASS?!" Pansy squealed.

"Shh! Why don't you be louder and let Durmstrang know I had sex with the Chosen One?" Draco said.

"Sorry sorry." Pansy calmed down.

"He doesn't want to help me."

"He doesn't?" Pansy asked. Draco shook his head.

"No." He told her. "When I told him he flipped out. Saying I was a slut and that it wasn't his."

"Ugh. Boys." Pansy huffed. "But I thought he liked you."

"He does?" Draco asked.

"That's what he told me." Pansy said. "I thought he was gay. You should ask him."

"Pansy! I can't do that! He already hates me, and I can't go up to him and say 'Hey Potter what's your preference: Hotdogs or Hamburgers?'"

Pansy snorted and laid her head on his chest. "Don't worry, Darling. Everything will be okay."