Chapter 37

Harry sat Draco down on a couch, in a room with ever Weasley in it. Draco gulped as the older brothers stared at him.

"You stay here and say hi to everyone, okay?" Harry told him as he rubbed his shoulders, getting a pure from draco. "I'll get you some hot chocolate."

Draco gasped. "With marshmallows?"

"Of course," Harry smiled, pressing a kiss to his hair. "I'll be right back, okay?"

Draco nodded and cuddled into the couch. Harry got his blanket (which had turned into Draco blanket because he loved it so much) and put it on top of him.

Draco smiled and put it around himself. He got his hair out of his eyes and looked at everyone. Ginny smiled and sat next to him.

"Well, Draco, how the hell are ya?" She smiled.

Draco chuckled. "I'm alright," he told her.

"Good," she smiled. "Because if any of these fuckers make fun of you, tell me and I'll be glad to shove a broomstick up their-"

"Okay, okay!" Draco yelped. "I don't need that mental image!"

"Quick, think of Harry!" Ron smirked.

"Shut up, Ron!" Draco squeaked, blushing bright red.

Fred smirked. "So Malfoy, you and Harry, eh?"

"Oh fred, it's canon!" George exclaimed. They did a small victory dance, leaving Draco confused.

"What the fuck?" He asked.

"It means that you two are a real thing, not made up by the minds of fangirls or fanboys,"

*ginny looks at your device like a camera on the office*

"Uh, okay?" Draco furrowed his eyebrows.

"At least you got with Harry," George said.

"Yeah, we knew you were hella gay-"

"Hey! Is that supposed to be an insult?!" Draco asked angrily.

"Calm down. no, it isn't." Fred chuckled.

"My only question is, what's up with your stomach?" Percy's snotty voice asked.

Read my new story and I'll give you a cookie