Chapter 2

• Dedicated to Suzanne Colins

The tears spilled over my eyes as I fell asleep that night. I didnae get out of bed all weekend, scaring my parents nearly to death. I expected Fate to call, but she didn't. Probably for the better, I didnae want to talk to her.

On Monday, I put on a black tanktop and a silver jacket. I put on black skinny jeans and old black boots. I decided I put my hair up today, so my brown hair was tied in a ponytail. I put some mascara on to coordinate with my baby blue eyes. I decided to walk to school. (My car was still there).

I entered school with my usual slight slouch and bored sigh. I was trying to avoid Fate, but I didnae even see her. English passed by in a blur, along with math. Scolded by Mr. Colby, I raced out of the room to head to lunch.

I bought pizza and a Coke from the Lunch Guy. I made my way to my table. Bridget and Rebecca were already there, and Missy was sitting down now too.

"Where's Fate?" Rebbecca asked, flipping her red hair over her shoulders. It was a Burnt Orange color.  She had amber eyes and no freckles at all.

"Yeah where is our little mouse?" Bridget piped in. She was really tan with blonde hair. She had pink streaks running through her hair and pale violet eyes. I felt like sometimes her eyes were reading me.

"Oh... My...Gosh!" Missy breathed. She had Auburn hair and one blue eye, and one red eye. I know it sounds crazy but apparently she has too much blood in the iris so... red eye.

I turned my head to see The Nightmare Boys sitting at there table scowling.

Except there was one new edition.

Fate!

They all got up simultaneously and dumped out there non eaten food. Fate was wearing a leather jacket and a yellow sundress with combat boots. I stared in horror as my gals said "She is SO lucky. Wonder which one she's dating." Since Rebbecca was from England she said "Fancy that. Well, jolly good for her!"

In that moment I knew I had lost a best friend.

And that's when I heard a scream and pitiful sobs.

--------------------------------------------------

Hey Readies,

Not my you tube account BTW. Sorry I missed updates I was sick. How do u make a cover?

BTW for my what, 5 readers I got a contest!

Short story time!

Put it under Forgotten Contest and I'll read it!

Okay here is the plot.

She doesn't know who she is, where, she is, or why she is. She is trying to find her memory, n=but she has a horrid past, that maybe she doesn't want to remember.

If someone enters I'll send your name up to a popular author who is my pal, and see if she will use you user name.

Loving You!

Check out pics of Fate and Julie and if it worked Rebbecca.