✁meet: Adelaide Foster

Meet me, Adelaide Foster. I'm 16 years old and probably the most trouble someone could bring. My parents are hoping it's because of puberty, but I know what's really going on.

My parents moved from London to Sydney a few weeks ago. Unfortunately holidays are over and I have to go to school. My new school. I've been there once. We flew all the way to Sydney just to pick a 'good' school for me. Let's just point out that all schools in Sydney are shitty, especially because I'm different than the rest. Sure, I could act and dress like I'm not, but that's not who I am. In London I had real friends that were the same, but as soon as I walked into my new school I realized that the two years I had to spend there, were going to be horrible. 

Anyways, I think you'd like to get to know me better as I bring you into my story. Both of my parents are writers and someone offered them this great deal, but they had to move to Sydney for that. My 12 year old brother Finn and I didn't want to go in the first place, because we had our friends in London. We had our life in London. But they practically bribed my brother with the sentence: 'but when we live in Sydney you get a bigger room and more toys, because mommy and daddy will earn so much more money' and he bought it.

They tried to tell that to me too, but differently. With the bigger room, but not with the toys ofcourse. I'm 16 years old, I don't play with barbies anymore. No, they told me I would get a Macbook. They knew my dream was getting a Macbook because those things are the best laptops in the whole world. I love to draw and design things on the computer or laptop, that's what I wanna study.

The difference between me and Finn was that I didn't buy it. Still, I had to come with them. There wasn't much choice as a 16 year old without a job.

Also, I really like to play guitar and sing a little. I love music, you can put all your emotions in it so you don't have to talk about it. That's something I hate, talking.

Oh and, I'm gay and it's not a secret. I've got other secrets though, but we'll get to that.