✁o n e

ADELAIDE

There I was, standing in front of my new school, also known as the best high school in Sydney. Those were the words from my parents. I didn't believe the words though. It wasn't the best high school. The best high school was nowhere to be found in Sydney. In my opinion the best high school was my old school in London.

I was used to wearing a uniform in England because that was kind of a rule at my school and I thought that would also count for all the schools in Sydney, but boy I was wrong. No uniforms, but still, every girl and boy looked the same.

All the girls I saw standing outside looked the same, they did remind me of my old barbies, which wasn't really a good sign if you'd compare it to my clothing style. While I saw all the colours I could think of around me, the only colour you saw when you looked at me was black. And a little blue because of my denim jacket.

I wasn't looking like any girl or boy I saw at this moment, which made me an outsider already. I couldn't care less about that. I got other things to deal with and dealing with people who judged me on my clothing style wasn't one of them.

And as I was standing here, I already knew this day was going to suck.

-

-

I already made it to my class, five minutes too late though, because a woman showed me the wrong classroom. sigh

The class was filled with all kinds of stereo types.

I give you:

1. the popular and hot football guys who only talk about sports, how their abs look and about how hot that chick was that just walked by.

2. the popular and hot girly girls, who only care about the football guys, their make-up and their slutty clothes. also, they only giggle and make comments that are 99% of the time worthless.

3. the geeks who only talk about Call of Duty and how they made a 360 jumping of a building or something.

4. the normal and quiet people. they never said a word, ever.

That's all I could think of seeing my class.

I didn't see any people dressed like me, or looking like me, which made me even more dissapointed. Ofcourse I was pretending like I didn't give a shit about anything, but I was scared I really was going to be an outsider. Being an outsider isn't wrong, but when you really don't have any other outsiders you can hang with, it can really suck.