Chapter 11

74 reads!!! I think you guys defiantly deserve another chapter! Don't forget to vote!!! Also I still need people to run the Rosie and Tom account!!! Comment if you would like to run one!

Love you guys! -K

Harry's Pov.

"Hey Rosie, so I was thinking we should go see the new wolverine movie"

"Oh okay...I've already seen it but..."

"Can't hurt a second time!"

She looks at me with this confused look on her face.

"What?"

She immediately looks down "Oh nothing."

That's strange....she was probably just staring at my sexy body. Yeah that it , I smirk.

Rosie's Pov.

Marcel's acting really weird. What happened to the down to earth guy I knew?

Maybe it's just nerves!

Yeah he could just be nervous.

I hope so.....

Marcel's Pov.

"I'll go get the tickets, you get the popcorn, since we're running a little late. Here's the money"

"Okay"

I turn around to see Megan. Shit! Please don't see me, plea-

"Harry? Is that you?"

FUCK!

"Oh hi Megan"

She turns to see Rosie getting the popcorn.

"Is that why we couldn't hang out after school?! " she says and puts her hand on her hip.

I shrug and nod.

"It's okay harry baby, I understand, you gotta get votes for prom king but tomorrow at the party, your all mine babe"

I bite my lip "You know it, I have to go now, movies starting. See you tomorrow." I smirk and walk away.

My life is great.

"You ready Rosie?" I grab her hand and pull her into the dark movie theater.

*About 45 minutes into the movie*

*CRASH*

Rosie jumps and hides in my shoulder.

"That gets me every freaking time!"

I smile. This is my chance! I kiss her, she kisses back!! The kiss lasts for about 8 seconds but it was still amazing.

I relies I have to take a piss really bad.

"Rosie, i'll be right back"

She nods without looking at me, she's really into this movie. Her face is just so cute!!

I walk out the theater door when I hear

"Harry"

I turn around to see Megan

"I saw you walk out, and I thought maybe we could catch up on earlier" she says smirking.

Without letting me respond. She crashes her lips onto mine. At first I'm stunned but then I began to kiss back.

Oh man this it hot.

I start feeling up and down her body. I deepen the kiss.

"Har-" she begins to moan before getting interrupted.

"Harry?" I hear a soft voice say.

I turn to see Rosie.

AHAHAHAHA CLIFF HANGER!!! IM EVILLLL. Haha jk love you guys! Don't forget to follow @helpfromthedead on Instagram!! -K