Laxus Returns

Laxus POV

I would never allow Gajeel to join especially after what he did to Blondie. I wanted to help her during the attack of Phantom Lord but I couldn't allow my soft side to show. Blondie is my light. I will never forgive myself for not helping. Then I saw Droy, Levy, and Jet. Levy is behind a tree telling Droy and Jet that there is no need to beat Gajeel. That's when I went up to them. "You guys aren't giving the new guy a hard time are you?" "La-Laxus?" Jet asked. That's when I struck Gajeel with lightning. Then again I was so pissed at him for hurting Blondie. That was when I had a great plan.
Lucy POV

I heard Laxus was back. I am so glade. I think he has a soft side he just doesn't show it. That is when I see him beating Gajeel. Yes I know he beat me but he was just following orders from my dad about bringing me home. That doesn't give Laxus the right to hurt him. Just as Laxus went to strike him with some more lightning I jumped in front of it.

Laxus POV

"Damn Blondie why did you do that!?!?" "Because even if he hurt me doesn't mean he isn't my nakama," Blondie said weakly. I got furious with her actions I wasn't going to do any thing to her in that great plan I have but now I am. I started striking her with lightning and then she pulled out her gate keys. "Ha! Like you can ever beat me you aren't nothing but a little weakling!"

Lucy POV
I was wrong he doesn't have a soft aide.