chapter 11

I'm sorry if the story doesn't make sense but it 1:30 am and yesterday night stayed up to 12 then got up at 7 and haven't slept since.

Lucy pov
"Hello Makarove Im back." "Lucy im so glade your back! But we have a problem. Nastu and Gajeel went to look for you and Luxas put lighting lacramas around the city." (idk what they called I forgot I think they are lacramas.) "I'll take care of them." "You can't because when you hit one the amount of magical strength you use hits you back." "Oh well master I've got it." I then left. (I was listening to timber when I wrote this part.) I used the amount of energy I thought would be needed for the 100 lacramas and apparently master told Fairy Tail about me doing so and they told me not to do it that they'll help me but I went ahead and hit them. Then before I blacked out I remembered the bigger they are the harder they fall.

Ezra pov
Lucy did it. "LUCY WHY!!!!!!!!?????" I yelled. Then I ran to where she was but she was............. DEAD!!!! Gajeel and Nastu better beat Laxus butt.

Natsu pov
(I am not good at battles so I'm just going to po it the video of Laxus Nastu and Gajeel fighting.)

(It isn't full but enough)

Ezra pov
Lucy left us. "Master I have terrible news Lucy she is..... d-d-dead!!!!" I don out. "How it can't be. She can't leave us. Yes she did out of a good cause but she can't leave us! She was family to us all! She was the grand daughter I never had!" He sobbed which made me sob. the other guild mates looked at us crazy. They didn't hear me I'll tell them tomorrow so that Laxus is gone and nobody can kill him. Especially Natsu. It'll take everything to keep him here so we need to let him be gone.

Cliff hanger I know you need to know what happens but it basically took 30 mins. To write this and I'm now sleeper deprived and love you guys and thanks for the reads and votes. Comment and vote. Have a nice day and morning. Now good mornight. And Ill try to update more.