chapter 16

A/n: I will be writing the stories on here but on shelby1634 I will correct all grammatical or punctuation errors. I will also put some chapters together because they are short. I will start this in two days  Thanks and now to the story.

Livonia POV

It's about time for the meeting with Master and Mira. So I'm walking and bump into someone. When I look up I want to run because of memories. It is Laxus. He has totally changed though. He's a lot nicer than what he use to be, because when he looked down he actually said sorry and helped me up. I was surprised by this. Who wouldn't? "Thank you." "No problem. May I know your name?" "Yeah my name is..." I then got cut off by Mira yelling "LIVONIA GET AWAY FROM HIM!!" "Why? He's really nice though." She then took my arm and dragged me all the way to where Master, Mira, and I were supposed to meet. "Just don't talk to him ok?" "Why though?" "Livonia it's something that is in the past." "People changes trust me cause I'm you're one and only..." I then got cut off by Laxus saying "YOU'RE LUCY!!!!" "Indeed I am. How did you know?" "You may look different but a dragon slayer knows his own mate." "Laxus what are you talking about?" Master asked. "Livonia or Lucy what ever your name is explain." "Laxus may I talk first?" "Sure thing."