Chapter 1

MITCH'S POV

It's our second morning back in LA after the On My Way Home Tour, and I'm exhausted but incredibly happy to be back home.

When I stepped into the shower and let the cool water invigorate me, I reflected on how amazing the tour was. It's still so surreal that I get to do what I'm passionate about every day and share it with my best friends and fans. But it's also great to finally be back home and spend time with Wyatt instead of constantly moving around and living a tour bus.

"Mitchie hurry the fuck up, I need to take a leak", Scott yelled with three sharp knocks on the bathroom door, startling me.

"Ugh. Fine", I yelled back, feeling annoyed at the interruption.

I turned the tap off and wrapped a towel around my waist. As soon as I opened the door and stepped out of the bathroom, Scott -in nothing but boxers- zoomed past me. I rolled my eyes and walked into my room to get changed.

As I walked into the kitchen for breakfast, I saw Alex.

"Morning Mitchie", said Alex, with his warm smile.

"Eggs?" he asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Yes please", I responded with a smile.

It was nice to see Alex-  one of my close friends and Scott's long term boyfriend- again after the tour.

"Also, I'm sorry if Scott and I were loud last night", said Alex, blushing a little.

"Oh my God, don't apologise, girl! Of course you and Scott are happy to be back in the same city. I completely understand", I responded with a smile and wink.

Just then Scott walked into the kitchen, gave Alex a quick peck on the lips and said, "Morning babe".

"Aww you guys are so adorable", I squealed.

Scott and Alex are so in love which makes me very happy for them, but at the same time I'm a bit jealous. I would love to be in a relationship like theirs and have an amazing boyfriend I can spend all my time with.

Now that I'm back in LA, I guess I should give Tinder another shot...