Chapter 2# Sunrise

I was laying in bed, at night, when I heard a scream. Toby. I jumped out of bed and ran to his room.
"Whats wrong hunni?"
"I had a nightmare."
"Want to talk about it?" He nodded his head, and I slide into bed, next to him.
"I was scared that we were taken away from you and never saw you again."
"Well its not going to happen. I promise." He cuddled into my top and fell asleep.
I started thinking about his nightmare.
Dreams come true, most people forgot, nightmares are dreams too.

"Chance, Chance." I felt someone shaking my arm.
"What?" I opened my eyes to see Ashton. "What?" I said a bit angrier.
"Come on." He dragged me out of bed, and I followed him to the roof. He sat down, me next to him with my head on his shoulder.

 He sat down, me next to him with my head on his shoulder

"Its beautiful." It was about half five in the morning, and the sun was rising. I felt a hand wrap around mine. Ashton lifted it to his lips, kissing it gently.
"You are." He paused abit. "I love you." He whispered.
"I love you more."
"I love you most." I smiled, looking back at the sun rising.

Ashton P.O.V

I woke, to thin beams of sun, peeking through the curtain. I rolled out of bed, in my joggers and headed to everyones room, looking for Chance. Starting with Brandon. He was awake, playing on his computery, x-box- playstion, thingy.
"Hay dad."
"Hay, son, have you seen your mother?"
"Nope." He was so concentrated in his game. Then I headed to Ravens room. She was a sleeper, like her mum. She was spread across her bed, sheets everywhere. I walked in, pulling the cover over her properly. Kissing her forehead, I walked back out. Next I walked into Matts room, who was also a wake. Both my oldest sons were like me, people who wake early. He didn't pay any attention to me. He was at his desk, drawing with headphones on. I carefully shut the door and headed to Paisleys room. Like her mum and older sister, she was spread across her bed. But she had her sheets on. Finally, I went to Toby and Charlies room. There she was, cuddled up to Toby. I walked over to her, carefully shaking her arm.
"Chance, Chance."
"What?" She muttered, opening her eyes. "What?" She seemed a bit pissed.
"Come on." I grabbed her hand, and pulled her towards the door, and up to the artic, which is our bedroom now. Then to the stairs that lead to the roof. I sat on a patch of tiles, Chance taking a seat next to me. Shes gorgeous. Shes 36 and looking like a modal. Why is she with me? What have I done to deserve an angle?
"Its beautiful." The words flew out of her mouth like a river of beauty. I wrapped my hand around her small hand. Pulling them to my lips, I kissed them, gently.
"You are." She blushed a little. "I love you."
"I love you more."
"I love you most." She smiled, Oh My God. Her smile, can light up the world, for eternity. Once the sun had rose, we headed back in.

"I'm going to take a shower." She headed into the bathroom, and I followed.
"Ill join you."
After a quick shower, I got into jeans and a black top. Chance went with skinny jeans, ad from my point of view, they made her but look good. A black vest with a maroon top, heeled boots, dangly feather earing, black flowery scarf and red bag.

 A black vest with a maroon top, heeled boots, dangly feather earing, black flowery scarf and red bag

"Where you going?"
"To drop the kids of and I have work." Right how could I forget. She now worked in a school, teaching science.
"Right." I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her towards me. I placed my lips onto hers. She wrapped her arms around my neck, deepening the kiss. After about five minuets she pulled back.
"I have to go." She pecked my lips and headed to the door.
"I love you."
"I love you more."
"I love you most." I whispered.

I was sitting in the kitchen, eating a bowl of fruit loops, yes kids cereal, with Charlie, when my phone beeped. It was a message from Xavier saying,
We have a problem.

Great!

*******************************************************************************************************
What do you think so far?

Commentxxx
Votexxx
Sharexxx