Chapter 15

"I'm sorry, C." I was sat in the kitchen with Eleanor.
"Its not your fault."
"It kinda is. I was in charge of the gang years ago and didn't bother to try and get you out."
"And I'm glad you didn't. Because now I have six wounderful kids." I trailed of the last bit.
"Why did you trail?" She questioned.
"I'm a month."
"What? Why didn't you tell me?"
"I didn't find out till the last night. I wasn't feeling well and so I took the test, and the last time we had it was a month ago, so I went and made sure. I was looking for Ashton yesterday and went to tell him, until I heard what he said."
"Congratulation Chance. Seven kids and single."
"Shut up, okay." I said jokingly. "You cant tell him."
"I wont."
"Good."
"So, names?"
"If its a girl, I was thinking Emily. If its a boy, I was thinking, Ryder."
"I like those names. So when you telling the kids?"
"Telling the kids what?" I turned around and Raven was the holding Charlie.
"Um, hunni. Take a seat."
"You and dad getting a devoice?"
"That's not what we're talking about. Raven, hunni. I'm pregnant."
"Not again." She blurted out and Eleanor laughed.
"Is it such a bad thing?"
"Well dad was never around to help me or Paisley. Only the boys."
"Well I don't know if he's going to be around anymore."
"Why?"
"Complicated."
"Tell me."
"Your dad doesn't love me anymore, hes love someone else, for a long time."
"I knew it. Don't worry mum, I'll help."
"Thanks hunni." I smiled and she headed up stairs. I rolled my eyes, and placed my head on the table. Eleanor laughing.
"Don't worry, I'm here and you got the girls."
"Thanks."

Ashtons P.O.V

I woke up, forgetting that I was all alone. I crashed on the sofa, with the TV on and surrounded by booze.
Even after a week, I stayed in this condition. Until Xavier and the guys came in.
"Get up."
"I don't want to."
"We're going clubbing. Now get you fat arse up. Get in the shower and get dressed. NOW!" I rolled of the sofa and walked upstairs. After showering, I got into some jean, high tops, a tight white top and black jacket. I combed my hair and headed down. "See isn't that better?"
"Are my kids and wife back?"
"No."
"Then no. Its not all better." I grumped and the guys dragged me outside. We ended up at a strip club, Xavier not really enjoying it, since he's married. The night grew on and the more alcohol I consumed, the better the night got. I had tons of strip dances, and I took one home, and yeah.
I woke up with a killer head ache and hang over. I looked over to the brunette on the other side of the bed, and cuddled up to her. She rolled over, and I screamed.
"What?" She whispered.
"Nothing, I thought you were my wife."
"Your married." She screamed sitting up."
"Yeah, but she left me and we're getting a devoice. The boys wanted me to get over her."
"Oh, why didn't you just say." She smiled, sitting on top of me.

Soon, days went by. Then weeks. Then months. Then a year. But that's when I saw her face. Gleaming in the sun. Sitting on the water fountain, next to a pram. She hasn't changed. But that's when I realized it. A pram