Chapter Nine

{Authors Note}

Okay, before you guys read on, I want to say I'm so sorry. I didn't think I'd continue this because I had exams coming up and I had to catch up on work and I was also going through a lot of stress. I'm so so so so sorry! I hope you guys can forgive me, and I hope that every reader who reads this fanfic hasn't deleted it from their reading list because it's back baby!

Amanda xoxo

------------------------------------------------------------

Niall's POV

After about a half hour of Amelia going to bed, the others came back.

"Hey guys, be quiet, Amelia is sleeping in the very back bunk." I inform them.

They all nod and then me and Harry made eye contact. I gave him the "You should be very ashamed of yourself" look and he have me the "I feel very guilty" look. I just shook it off and started playing Temple Run 2 on my phone.

"Hey Niall, we brought you some leftovers." Zayn said, showing me the styrofoam container before placing it on the counter across from me, even though it's only like, 4 feet away, I pull a lazy move and try grabbing it with my feet. Zayn raises an eyebrow. "Your a lazy food vacuum you know that." he says and picks it up himself and gives it to me. I smile in return and open it up to a sweet galore of food. Chicken balls, egg rolls, and chicken wings. My guess is they had Chinese.

"So Niall, is everything okay with Amelia?" Louis asked.

"Uh, nod wealy..." I say through a mouthful of food before swallowing it. "She felt bad that I accidentally walked in on her and Harry so she wanted to apologize, but Harry said it wasn't like I haven't seen him with other girls. She asked if she was just another girl, he didn't answer, told her to make out with me if she cares so much. Then she went back for her phone, and he threw it, cracking the screen pretty badly." I explained, out of breath by the end.

All of them were shocked. "She must be really upset." Eleanor said. "Yeah, tomorrow we should take her out." Danielle suggested. Everyone agreed, except Harry. He just say there in deep thought. Probably about what he did. Good. He should be doing that. He better feel really bad too!

~Next Morning~

Amelia's POV

I wake up, and I feel energized, but still upset. Pushing everything about Harry to the back of my mind, I throw on my white denim shorts, pink tank top, and pink converse. I grab my shit phone and head to the front of the bus. Walking past the bunks, which all of the boys are still sleeping in, headed to where the living area is to find Eleanor and Danielle talking amongst themselves.

"Oh good morning love." Eleanor says as she takes notice of me.

"Morning." I reply.

"Come and sit." she says as she pats the cushion beside her. I sit down and wonder what's going on.

"So," Danielle starts. "we heard what happened, so we're taking out shopping."

"Really?" I ask, almost over joyed. I haven't been shopping in forever.

"Yeah, figured it's time for a little girl time and it'll help keep your mind of Harry for a while. Eleanor explains.

"All right, when do we go?"

"Now if you want. It's only 11:47 so we have all day." Danielle exclaims.

I nod and we all get off the bus and head towards the mall.

"All right," Eleanor said as we entered the mall. "first things first, you very well need a new phone."

We walked into The Source and went to the phone counter.