Epilogue

{Authors Note}

I am sooooooo sorry I haven't updated in so long. I got my iPod taken away and I finally got it back. :) so please forgive me.

~ 7 years later ~

Amelia's POV

"Hey honey." I say to Harry through the Skype call we just started.

"Hey! How's my Mel?" he asked with a smile.

"I'm good, how's your tour going?"

"Pretty good, where are the girls?"

"In bed, it's 11:48pm here you know." I say with a chuckle.

"Aha true, it's only 2:48pm here in Calgary." he says after looking at the bottom of his screen.

"Mommy?" I hear two little voices call out. I look up to see Hannah and Madison, our beautiful 6 year old twins in my doorway.

"Girls what are you doing up?" I asked in a hushed tone.

"We heard daddy, are you talking to daddy?" Madison asked.

Smart girls I must. "Yes, come say hi."

They come running and sit on either side of me.

"Hi daddy!" they say in sync.

"Aha hi girls, you miss me?" he says with a smile.

"Yeah, when you coming home daddy?" Hannah asked.

"Not for another month sweetie." he says with a frown.

"Dadddyyyy!" Hannah whines.

"Now now, a month will fly by before you even know it. It might go by like minutes." he says with a smile.

I handed the laptop to the girls and went to the kitchen. A month? I thought it would be sooner. Maybe I'm just missing him too much myself.

Just then the front door lock opened quietly, the girls didn't seem to hear it but I went to investigate. Curly locks, of course.

"Harry, what are you doing here?" I whispered.

"Ssshh, surprising the girls." I said covering his phone.

I nodded and pecked him on the lips then he went back to the Skype conversation.

"So girls, remember how I said a month can pass like minutes?" he asked.

"Yeah." they both said.

"Well trust me, it can happen, maybe even feel like five minutes." he said, approaching the living room as I watch from the kitchen.

"Daddy it's been five been five minutes and you're not here." Madison says.

"Are you sure?" he asked, smirking.

They both looked around the living room. "Yeah you're not-" Madison started before seeing Harry. Hannah then noticed just a second after.

"DADDYYYYY!" they both shouted as they got off the couch and ran towards him. He scooped them both up and carried them into the kitchen.

"Geez, you guys got heavier since the last time. What mommy feeding you?" he joked I slapped his arm after he let the girls down.

After an hour of Harry telling the girls about the tour, it was time for them to go back to bed. He brought them to bed and after about ten minutes he came back to the kitchen.

"So, did you miss me?" he asks with his signature cheeky smile.

"Of course I did." I said with a smile.

He brought his lips to mine and stood on my toes to reach his, sealing the space with a kiss. A long, passionate kiss.

He pulled away and smiled. "I think we should turn in." he said, followed by a yawn.

I yawned after he did and nodded. "I think so."

I walked up the stairs, passed the girls room and to ours. I go to the washroom connected to our room to quickly wash my face. When I return Harry is already changed and in bed. I crawl under the covers beside him and cuddle close to him.

Man it's good to have Harry back.

Now that I think about it I'm glad I said yes to dating home when I was 17. If I hadn't, we wouldn't have had the all the crazy stories to tell our daughters, let alone have them. A month or so after I turned 18, he proposed to me in front of all their fans. We got married on a beach in California, and had our honeymoon in Cuba.

A year later, we had Madison and Hannah and moved back here to London. They do well in school and have lots of friends. Madison wants to be a singer when she's older and Hannah wants to be a professional dancer. They're both amazing with their talents, and I think they both will pursue their dreams.

Me? Well, I'm a manager at Starbucks, so I get paid the big bucks. Not like it matters because I pay the hydro and cable, and Harry pays the rest along with us splitting the payment for the mortgage.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, if you just go with the flow in life, good things will come out in the end.

It definitely did for me.

{Authors Note}

Oh my god, I can't believe it's all over! I know it's not a long fanfic, but I had already planned on ending it anyways. But I think I will write a series to this. Like with Liam and Zayn.

I honestly grew an attachment to this fanfic, and now it's done. I love you all who read this! Follow me on Twitter @11past1_forever

A shout out to my twitter friends,

@Love1D_Love1D (used in this fanfic.

@hotjimi4ever (my bestest friend in the whole entire world Kaitlin, so close that we're practically sisters!)

Instagram:

Love1D_Forever1D (me!)

budet101 (Tanya)

Follow us!

Well wattpaders, good bye for now. Stay tuned though, I will post an update in this fanfic when I come out with new fanfics!

Signing off for now,

Amanda xx