Chapter 6

A few months had passed since the murder. School let out for the summer, so you were a bit happier. The only thing that was keeping you down was these nightmares. You kept seeing your parents death over and over. It tortured you.

You were also bummed out cause your mother...you needed someone to confide in. To talk about love and everything. But she wasn't here.

So you decided to talk to Alphys and Undyne. Not a great idea. Alphys couldn't give too much advice and everything you said about your love for Sans is probably being turned into a fan fiction. (Wink wink XD)

Undyne tried, but her tomboyish nature got the better of her.

One day it hit you. Toriel. Toriel is a mom! She could listen and help, but where is she?

(Your POV)

I decided to ask Sans about Toriel. Hopefully he knew something.

"Hey Sans, I have a question."

"yes?"

"Do you know where Toriel is?

"why? is something the matter?" He started to look worried.

"No no no no no. I just wanted to see her, it has been a while. That's all." I said all that, but I really wanted to talk about my problems. I think Sans saw right through my disguise.

"heh, (y/n), don't give me that sweetie. if something is bothering you i am here. so what's wrong?"

I just looked at him. He saw through me. Now what? Should I tell him how I feel about everything? Maybe...or maybe not.

"Sans...I-uh...I...don't know where to start..." Tears started to well in my eyes, I should tell him. I need to let it out. He immediately came over to me and held my hand while I sobbed and started to talk.

"A-and the nightmares. I...keep seeing it...o-over and over a-again. My p-parents...just disappearing. L-like dust..."

I continued to cry into Sans shoulder. He stroked my back and listened.

"And n-now I don't have a m-m-mother. I wanted to tell this t-to Toriel...I also wanted to s-say that I-I love you, Sans! So much."

He hugged me and I felt so safe.

"i love you too, (y/n)"

I smiled...everything was out. Sans kissed me and pulled away and looked at me.

"wanna know something?"

I nodded my head.

"a long ago i used to have nightmares as well. they were horrible. i saw everyone die. everyone...even papyrus. some nights i would wake up and be in complete fear. then i started to realize something. they did die. just in a different timeline. you see, frisk can reset everything and then could kill everyone. even me. and they did...but me and the kiddo made a promise. And it shall never break. i could tell that frisk was tired. so we decided no more resets. and over time, frisk forgot about them. so i no longer have the nightmares, but I know how you feel. i even grew up without my father, he fell into his own creation and became lost in the void. i can never see him again. i understand completely, just know that time will heal everything..."

I was amazed. Sans had it worse. I hugged him so hard. He understands. That made me so happy.

"I love you...thank you...for being here and helping," I started to cry again. But of happy tears. Sans was crying too.

"no problem. i love you more than anything, (y/n)."