Chapter 12

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

(Your POV)

It's my birthday today. I have FINALLY turned 18. That means I am officially an adult! I can do pretty much anything. It feels awesome.

Luckily my birthday is on a Saturday. I wonder how Sans will be towards me. I start to walk downstairs where he is and I get blasted with confetti and cheering.

A surprise party with all my dear monster friends.

This is great. I smile brightly and slightly blush because I'm still in my pajamas.

Almost instantly Mettaton comes over and pulls me back in my room.

"Oh Darling~ I got you something special. Its a cute, sexy dress for you! And you're gonna wear it now!"

With that he pulled out the beautiful dress. It was slightly shining and it was (f/c). I love that color. And the dress was the perfect length. Metta has a great sense of fashion.

I slipped on the dress then made my back to the others. They all smiled and said I looked wonderful. Sans came over and pulled me close.

"happy birthday, (y/n). that dress is amazing on you."

"Aww. Thank you."

I kissed his cheek. Then I went to go mingle and chat with everyone else.

After awhile it was present time!

Papyrus got me a cooking apron and some ingredients for spaghetti.

"WITH THESE YOU CAN BECOME AS COOL AS I AM, HUMAN!!"

"Thanks Paps."

Undyne gave me a punching bag...

"Now you can release any anger you feel and just let it have it."

She proceeded to punch and kick it making me rather impressed.

Alphys then held up a bunch of manga and anime.

"M-maybe you can s-sleep over and we c-can watch some..."

" I'd love to!"

Frisk gave me a cute drawing.

Toriel made me a sweater.

Asgore bought me some tea.

And lastly Sans. I looked at him with anticipation. He smiled and held up two tickets.

"(Y/n). will you go to prom with me?"

His face turned a deep shade of blue. Mine a red. I smiled so much and ran over and hugged him.

"Of course I will!!!"

Once I said that Mettaton started to think out loud and then said:

"I have got to buy Sans and (y/n) some prom clothes...a nice suit and dress...oh yes..."

You giggled. You were so happy to be surrounded by all your friends. They love you so much. And you love them.

(Third POV)

He looked in from the outside.

What a bunch of idiots...loveable idiots.