Xephos and Honeydew...

I woke up to the smell of pork chop, it sure makes a good changed from rotton flesh. I got up, did my hair and got changed in the bathroom. Lalna came into the bedroom as I was doing my bed, he showed me towards the kitchen where I was met by Honeydew and Xephos, I paused in my tracks and felt ever so guilty, the memories flashed through my mind, Knight_Peculier, Granny Bacon, My dad. Xephos scowled at me as I sat down, but Honeydew gave me a pityful smile. The last thing I needed now was sympathy but at least it's better than Xephos' scowling. I smiled at the two, the spaceman pretended not to notice, but the dwarf smiled back. Lalna's voice broke the awkward silence.

"Xephos! Can I talk to you?"

I knew it was about me, it would be stupid to expect any different. Xephos grunted as he walked off towards Lalna who stood in the doorway. Honeydew was kinder than Xephos and made small talk.

"Honeydew?" I asked " I'm sorry about everything my father did, I'm sorry about Granny Bacon and Knight_Peculier. If I could have done anything, I would have."

Honeydew winced at the thought of Granny Bacon."It's ok" He said. "It wasn't you it was your father, and I'm sorry about Xephos, he was close to Knight_Peculier."

At that moment, as if timed, Honeydew and I heard a shout from the room next door, we knew it was Xephos.

"FOR NOTCH'S SAKE" Xephos shouted "SHE'S ISRAPHEL'S DAUGHTER!"

This caused Lalna to defend me, in a way I wish he never did.

"HE ABUSED HER, HE HIT HER AND SMACKED HER, XEPHOS!"

This caused a horrible silence, Honeydew looked at me, I might as well show him, I thought, so I pulled away my hair from my eye showing my black eye and puffy face from my slap that happened yesterday, like Lalna, he was shocked. He got up from his chair and hugged me, I cried on his sholder.

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=

After I had finished my breakfast, Xephos walked in, a guilty look on his face, I smiled at him

"Sorry" Xephos whispered.

What I did next he didn't expect, I got up and hugged him. I whispered an apology back.I made sure the other two couldn't see and I gave Xephos a peck on the cheek, turning him a bright pink.

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

Lalna and I packed up our items and were going to go to his castle, where we would spend the night then the next morning we would set off to meet everyone.

We were about to leave Honeydew inc, when I remembered Xephos and Honeydew.

"Wait there, I'll be right back." I shouted dropping my back pack and running off towards the factory.

"Hurry up then!" Lalna responded

"I'll be back in a second"

I opened the door to Honeydew inc and ran up behind Xephos and gave him a hug.

"Thank you!" I said as I pulled away and hugged Honeydew.

"Your leaving?" Honeydew asked

"Yeah, Lalna and I are going to his castle then going to meet everyone!" I awnsered inthusiasticly (I can't spell & my tablet doesn't have spell check yet >.>

"Take care!" The two shout in unison as I run off waving back at them

"You too!" I shout as I reach Lalna.

"Ready?" Lalna askes.

"Yup!" I say as a grab my backpack and we walk off together.