Chapter 10~The Great Escape

Well, here we are. Escaping a crazy tracker vampire. Helping out the sister that hates me. This is just wonderful.

I am in the car with Bella, Jasper, and Alice on our way to phoenix. Bella is passed out here in the back seat. I don't know how. If I almost had all the blood sucked out of me when I was human, I wouldn't be sleeping, but oh well. When we arrived to our hotel, Bella was still asleep, so Jasper carried her in and laid her on the bed.   

" I can not believe this is happening." I told Alice as Jasper was coming out of the bedroom.

"How did I not see this coming?" Alice asked, almost upset. She always wanted people to be safe.

"Alice, It'll be ok. We just need to think positively." I say, trying to calm her down. Just then she had a vision and started to draw franticly drawing her vision. I kind of looked like a room of sorts.  As I watched Alice draw, I heard Bella come out of the room. Of course she had tons of questions like where's Edward, and what's going on, and blah blah blah. We were all just quiet for a little bit and then Suddenly, Bella recognized the picture. She said to looked like the ballet studio she took lessons at once upon a time. How the hell did she dance? She can't even walk in a straight line.

Bella talked to Edward some and I got to Talk to my Emmett. I missed him so much. There is nothing I love more than cuddling with him when I am stressed. He told me to stay calm and this will be over soon. Bella then got a call from her mom. Something has to be not right though, She looks like something is very very wrong.

"Hey guys, something can not be right. I don't think she's talking to her mom" I tell Alice and Jasper.

"No, I answered the phone. It is her." Alice Told me.

Something just is not right.....