The Truth

Alan's P.O.V

The girls were getting ready to go watch Motionless In White play there set time and the rest of the guys were going to see what time we were playing.

Except Austin.

He decided to stay back too, so it was just me and him. I really wish he would talk to me again. I should have never told him. I was sitting in the back lounge lost in my thoughts when Austin walked in. He was so perfect it hurt.

Austin's P.O.V

I have to tell him how I feel. I can't just ignore my best friend for the rest of my life. I like Alan. I really honestly positively 100% know I like Alan. So what's stopping me from telling him? It's like my mind and heart know what to say, but my mouth can't move. I really need to do this. I walked into the back lounge were Alan was and I sat next to him.

"Alan. I like you too. I'm sorry I've been avoiding you these last few days but I didn't know what to say. But now I know that I, Austin Carlile, 100% completely like you." I got up and left Alan sitting there with his mouth drooped open and a stupid look on his face.

Well, atleast he knows now.

(A/N)

Hey! I know its a super short chapter and I havent really been exact with my update schedule but bare with me!

Check out my other story "Little Dirty Dancer (Danny Worsnop)"

and follow me on twitter @OfMiceAndTamra

-BringTamraTheHorizon