Look Who Is Together

Austin's P.O.V

      Me and Alan have been a couple since Warped started. It's only about 2 weeks until its over. We aren't "public" yet though. I mean, the guys know and so does PTV but that's about it. I really want to be able to claim Alan though. Be able to hold his and and kiss him in public without fear of people finding out. I don't think he's ready for that though.

Alan's P.O.V

      I'm not ready. I know Austin wants to make our relationship public and trust me, I would love to be able to be with him other than on the bus. I'm just nervous about all the hate. What about the fans? I'm just not ready to be called names and disowned yet I guess. "Austin?" I called out his name to see where he was. "Yes my Ginger Princess?" He called back. I walked to the back of the bus where he was sitting on the couch. I sat next to him and leaned my head in his shoulder. "What's wrong?" He askes looking down into my eyes. I bit my lip "Austin, are we going to make ourselves....public?" I asked him. He thought for a minute and responded "Only if you want to. Its up to you babe."

           I thought about it as we watched a movie. It was "The Conjouring" and Austin got really scared so he buried his head in my chest. "I love you so fucking much Austin" was all I could say. I really did. I got out my phone and pointed it at us. "kiss me." I mumbled and his lips crashed on mine. I snapped the picture at the perfect moment. I studied it for a moment, we looked so happy. I uploaded it to twitter and Instagram with the caption

"Look who is together!"

and shut my phone off, not ready to read comments.

A/N

ITS BEEN AGES I KNOW. I started school again and its been tiring! thanks for reading:)

-BringTamraTheHorizon