Part 1: The Beginning of The End

WARNING CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE!

Run! Run! Run! Thats all you could think of while being chased by the dead ohhhhh I'm a dead man..wait thats dead woman! Well I'm dead either way if i don't get my ass out of this mess! you turn around to see at lease 10 walkers still on your tail and you had no guns only a pocket knife that your older brother gave you. I don't know how I've survived this long. Still running through the woods with the only the moonlight guiding your path.

-Earlier that day (When it all started)-

It was a normal day like any other which was pretty laid back, You were an artist and you mainly worked at home but then again got jobs from people in the area and the pay was good so enjoyed the it. You occasionally visited your older brother and his family.

You got out of bed changed into (f/c) shorts, (f/c) tank top and a pair ok knee hight socks and switched the TV on to hear the news as you got ready for the day and then only to notice none of the channels where woking, you kept flicking through but nothing was working. you got up and made your way to your phone which was on the windowsill and took a quick glance outside and almost puke at the sight of people eating other people! "What the fuck is going on" you said to myself as you backed away from the window and started packing a bag of clothes and food. Luckily your apartment building was empty as you made your way to your (f/c) motorbike and moved the bag to the back and got on it. 'where am I supposed to go? Well anywhere is better than here I thought as I started my bike and drove out of the city'.

You had made so distance to the city which was good but you had ran out of fuel so got off the road and made my way into the woods and kept going not realising that walkers were not to far behind. And then you heard the dead moaning you had no other choice and left your bike and ran toward the walkers and tried to kill as many as you could, you took out your pocket knife and pierced their heads, blood went everywhere, you could still hear more of them behind you "Ok thats my cue to run".

-Present-

Still running through the woods with the only the moonlight guiding your path you came across an abandoned shed 'should I check it out?' you turned around to only be relived that there were no walkers "Yeah thats what I'm talking about". You made your way into the shed "oh god this place stinks" you whispered and then you accidentally tripped over a long box "ouch" you got of the floor and opened the box only to start crying tears of joy.......It was a katana! A beautiful black katana 'finders keepers losers weepers' you thought as you grabbed the katana. You made my way out of the shed, there was a lot of stuff that I managed to find like a leather jacket, combat boots and some knifes which you placed in your side pocket, it was a miracle that the stuff was your size, after you equipped you continued to walk for about an hour until you decided to climb a tree and sleep 'ok if Katniss Everdeen can do it so can I!'. Then it became a daily routine Slicing walkers with your katana and sleeping on trees but you had no idea how many days or even weeks had passed since you saw another human 'Am I the last one?' you thought but then something proved you wrong...

"I know your following me why don't you show yourself" you said as you unsheathed your blade. Then out cam a man with messy brown hair and crossbow in hand.

"You bit?" He asks still aiming the crossbow at you. 'OMG he ho- No I can't think like that barley even know the guy!'.

"No. Are you?" he stops aiming the crossbow but you still kept your katana out.

"No" he gives a simple reply "You got a group?"

"No I've been alone since the dead started moving again" His eyes wined as I talked 'He seems okay I guess' "And you?"