Chapter 21; Moondust

Kage stood up straight, and let out a heavy sigh as he rubbed his wrist, "Damn. I did not think you would find out so soon."

Kage's way of speaking had changed completely within the minute, and he was speaking in a more proper, but frightening tone.

"Who are you?" I asked.

'Kage' rolled his eyes at me, "I'm guessing you already know, don't you, Nicolaus?"

"How did you..?" Nico looked at him with a scared expression, which I had never seen on his face before.

"How did I get into this body?" He finished his sentence, "By the help of a dark wizard, of course. He also helped me change little Oliver here."

I looked Oliver, only to see him smile and wave at me.

"Of course you did, you bastard." Nico sneered, "Give me back my brother."

"That's strange, I thought you hated your brother?" He frowned.

"It was you, wasn't it?" Nico said slowly, as if he was realising, "a couple of months, Kage had come to see me, and we had gotten into a bad fight because he blamed me for what happened, even though I had no clue what he was talking about. You done that so I would hate him, didn't you?"

His loud chuckle echoed throughout the cave, "Of course it was me. You were the one stupid enough to not realise it wasn't even your own brother."

"Shut up!" Nico shouted, "Where have you put him?!"

"Speak nicer to me, Nicolaus. I am your father, after all."

"..Father?" My eyes widened as 'Kage' said this, "The man controlling Kage is your father?"

"Yes." Nico muttered, "He is."

"Well, he's got to be somewhere in this cave, doesn't he?" Sage had finally spoken up, and she was leaning against the wall, breathing heavily, "I can sense the power of a pureblood Werewolf in here."

Nico's Father turned around to Sage, and his eyes were nothing like I had seen before. Just like Nico's, the whites of his eyes had turned a dark red, but his iris' were yellow.

"What..are you?" Sage asked, "You're not a vampire.."

"No, I'm a hybrid, actually." He grinned, showing off that he had, not only fangs, but sharp teeth that lined his gums. As if a Vampire and Werewolves teeth were merged together.

"A..hybrid? A Vampire and a Werewolf? That's impossible.." Sage stood up slowly, "I've never heard of a hybrid before.."

"Well, you have now."

"Now that you've done showing off," Nico crossed his arms, "Sage said Kage was in here somewhere. Where is he?"

"Even if you try to find him, you won't." He chuckled.

"What?" Nico raised his eyebrows, "What do you mean?"

"He's cloaked." Sage said, "The dark wizard he's working with made him invisible. I can do a spell to counter it, though."

"Look's like your little spell wasn't that secret, Vladimir." Nico smirked.

Vladimir cursed under his breath.

"Maybe we should shut you up, hm?" I looked over at Sage to see Oliver standing behind her, his hand around her neck.

"Oliver, please, don't--" I started, only to be cut off by him.

Oliver laughed, "Oh, yes, I do."

Just as Oliver's hand wrapped tightly around her neck, Adrian quickly stood up, flinging his hand infront of him. A loud whistle was heard throughout the cave, and I felt my hair being lifted up by the wind. The next moment, Oliver was against the wall.