White Shirts and Coffee Stains

Hola Kittens!

If you already went back to school then I hope you all had a great first day! I go back on September 3rd

So I might delete My Life Got Flipped Upside Down When I Saw You im not 100% sure yet but theres a 90% chance I will

Enjoy!

---

Chapter 55-

Aya's POV

"Hey, glad you could make it!" Shaun said and gave me a smile.

"Ian could you go get me a drink?" I turned to him and he nodded and walked off.

"Why did you lie? You said everyone was going to be here and it was a staff party, not a college party and you just invited the extras." I said and gave Shaun an annoyed look.

"Maybe I just wanted you to come here." He said and gave me a sly smile. "But I didn't say you could bring guests. Is that your brother or something?"

He knew damn well he wasn't my brother.

"Non hes my fiancé." I said and enjoyed the shocked look on his face.

"You're lying, your only like seventeen." He said and shook his head. Was he that stupid or was he drunk?

"Im twenty-three." I said and rolled my eyes. Just then Ian came back holding two plastic cups in both hands. He handed me one and I took a sip.

"That's your fiancé?" Shaun asked Ian and pointed to me.

"Yeah, you got a problem with that?" Ian raised his drink to his mouth and took a sip, his eyes not leaving Shaun's. I enjoyed this side of Ian, not taking anyone's shit.

"I dunno man. Just seems weird that she would pick someone like you." Shaun said.

"Whats wrong with me?"

"You're stupid and not in her league." He said and Ian's eyes turned into flames.

"That's enough." I said and grabbed Ian's hand.

"It was nice talking to you Shaun." I said sarcastically and then walked away with Ian.

"That stupid prick." Ian mumbled and I started to laugh. "Why are you laughing?" Ian said and started laughing at me laughing.

"Out of all the things you could call him, you called him a prick." I said in between laughs and Ian laughed along.

We continued laughing until we reached a group of kids playing beer pong, I've never played this before so I decided why not. I walked up into the line with Ian. One of the boys at the front explained the game to me, it seemed like fun.

Two hours later I was mostly sober and so was Ian, it turns out we make an unstopable team. We where the only one's sober at the end of the game so we decided to leave the party. It was mostly breaking up, I took Ian's hand and started walking to the door. I saw Shaun standing behind the corner and mentioned for me to come foreword. I didn't want to go and talk to him but if I didn't he would come over here and make a scene.

"Why don't you go start the car Ian, Im going to use the bathroom before we leave." I said and turned around before Ian could say anything. I walked around the corner and up to Shaun.

"What?" I asked annoyed.

"Did you have fun?" He asked, a stupid big grin on his face. He was obviously drunk.

I rolled my eyes and turned on my heel to walk off when a hand smacked my butt. I turned around and glared at Shaun, my mouth wide open. His smile was uncountable now and that made me angry.

"Dont you fucking touch me again or we will have a serious problem. Do you understand me?" I asked and he just laughed, I smelled the achocol on his breath and it stunk.

"Feisty one arn't you." He said and lifted my face up to his.

"Get off me!" I hissed and tried to turn around but he grabbed my arm.

"Kiss me." He said.

I slapped him, right across the face. The crack from the slap echoed around the room and it all became silent.

"You little bitch!" He said and raised his arm to slap me, I flinched away and braced myself for the hit.

"You dont touch her! You hear me?" I heard someone yell and when I opened my eyes Shaun was on the floor and a man was towering over him.

"I wasnt going to do anything so get the fuck off." Shaun spat and the guy shoved him back down to the floor.

"Bullshit." He said and then walked up to me.

"You're welcome." He said and then took my arm and dragged me away from the crowd and to the double doors. He was tall, and my head was at his shoulders.

"I have to go now, my fiance will start to worry soon." I said and his face fell. "But first, whats your name?"

"Jacob."

"Thank you Jacob." I said and got up on my tip-toes and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"You're welcome." He said and I started walking down the hall. At the end I turned around one last time and gave Jacob a smile.

I slid into the front seat of Ian's car.

"What took you so long?" He asked.

"Oh just some girl puked all over the bathroom in the first floor so I had to find another one upstairs." I lied. I wanted to tell him the truth but I knew it was just going to start stuff and unwanted drama so I let is slide.

But I will never forget Jacob who saved me that night.

---

Te next morning was a lazy morning. I woke up and Ian was still asleep so I decided to go get some coffee. I slipped on a navy blue skirt, with a plain shit shirt, and my navy blue toms. I grabbed my jacket since it seemed it was getting colder lately. I left Ian a note telling him where I was going and headed out the door.

Once in the coffee shop I realized how stupid my decision was, it was a Sunday morning and it was crowded with people. I waited patiently for my turn in line and once I got my coffee I just wanted to go back to my car. Cassidy's place wasn't far from here maybe I should go see them for a while. Ali was growing so fast, she already knows how to talk and has long dark hair, brown like her father.

I was so lost in my thoughts I didnt see the person walking out of the coffee shop as I walked across the sidewalk. I looked down at my white shirt, a giant brown coffee stain on it.

"Oh my gosh Im so sorry!" Said a faintly familiar voice, I looked up. It was Jacob.

"Its fine I have my jacket." I said and zipped up my jacket so no one could see the stain.

"Its you! It is you! The girl from the part last night!" Jacob said and smiled.

"Yeah its me, and your Jacob." I said and he laughed.

"I didn't expect our meet again to be me spilling coffee on you." He said and this time we both laughed. "So whats your name?"

"Aya."

"Wow, thats beautiful." He said and I blushed.

"Would you still think its beautiful when I told you my mom named me after a Japanese video game character." I said and we both laughed harder. "Im being honest."

"Well how about I make up that stained shirt by taking you to lunch." He said and gave me a smile.

"Alright but let me go home and change my shirt first." I said and once again our laughs joined together.

---

THANKS FOR READING ASDFGHJKL

40K READS OH.MY.GOSH.

ILY ALL SO MUCH!!! <33333

Please

-Vote

-Comment

-Fan