Romantic dinner gone wrong

30 VOTES AND 259 READS! YAY! THANKS!

Im eating pizza! DOUBLE YAY!

Enjoy!!

---

Chapter 14-

Aya's POV

I scrolled through the comments on the video Anthony uploaded yesterday.

'LOL I legit laughed so hard!'

'Aya is a dirty hoe'

'I love Cassidy and hate Aya'

'I love Aya and hate Cassidy'

'I love them both! They are so pretty! <3'

'BOTH COUPLES ARE SOOO CUTE!! <33'

'Ew'

I sighed and closed my laptop. At least there was some positive feedback. I put my laptop in my book-bag and left the library where I was doing homework. I grabbed my textbook and car keys out my purse and headed out. I was meeting with Ian later in the evening for a romantic date. I drove home, it was already 4:30 and we had reservations at 7. Once I was home I took a long hot shower. I got out and put on my bathrobe and blow dried my hair. I did a smokey eye makeup and combed my hair and left if down because it was being good today, it was perfectly curled in ringlets. I sprayed hairspray and went to my room to get dressed. I choose a knee-length, one shoulder black dress with a sequent waist. I put on black heels and admired myself in the mirror.

'Nice' I thought.

I waited for Ian to walk out of his room looking all sharp. I went downstairs and waited for him. He walked downstairs in a nice black suit and a little bow tie. My heart skipped a beat. I walked over to him and kissed him.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded an together we left the house, his arm wrapped around my waist.

---

Once we got to the restaurant the sky was at sunset and it was beautiful. It was a dark pink base and then the pink got lighter until it was orange. I smiled looking at it.

"What are you smiling about?" Ian asked.

"Just the sky. Its so pretty." I replied.

Ian got out the car and took my hand. A romantic dinner, just the two of us. Tonight was going to be perfect.

We walked into the restaurant and it was super busy. Im glad we got reservations. A hostess walked us to a small circular table with a white and a waitress brought us a bottle of wine and two fancy wine glasses. Ian poured me some then himself. I raised my glass and toasted with Ian

"To us!" I said smiling.

"To us!" Ian said.

I sipped my wine and then browsed the menu. I ordered a small salad and chicken with pasta. Ian ordered steak.

---

Once we finished eating I got up to go to the bathroom. Before I got to the door there was a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and Jackson was there. Since I was having a nice night I decided to be friendly.

"Hello." I said with a small smile.

Jackson was eyeing me. Especially in some parts.

"Wow you look good tonight."

I didn't blush.

"Yeah just on a date with my boyfriend. Now if you excuse me I need to use the restroom."

I turned on my heel and walked into the bathroom. While I was in there I fixed my makeup too. Walking back to the table I didn't see Jackson anywhere. Ian looked different, like something was bothering him.

---

I told Ian that Jackson was here and he always seems to be places I am. Ian just nodded and paid the bill. We walked back to the car. Once we where in the car I asked

"Ian is something wrong?"

He shook his head no.

"Then talk to me!" I cried.

He was silent for a while then just bursted out

"DO YOU LIKE JACKSON?"

I was shocked.

"What?"

"Do you love Jackson." Ian whispered.

Part of me wanted to laugh. But the bigger part of me was angry.

"No! I don't like him!"

"Then why is he always around?! Everywhere we go he is there!"

"I seriously don't know why?!" The I calmed down and said

"Ian I love you. Not Jackson. You. Your the only one for me."

Ian was silent for the rest if the drive home. I looked out the window and cried silent tears.

---

I must have fallen asleep because I woke up in Ian's arms. He carried me to his bed.

"Ian? Im sorry." I said.

Ian looked at me and said

"No I'm sorry. I just love you and I don't want to loose you."

"Trust me, you wont."

I smiled and then Ian smiled. I kissed him. On kiss turned into two and two turned into five. He laid me down on the bed and kept kissing me.

---

Heyo! Im hot but I dont want to take off my sweat shirt.

SOFT KITTY WARM KITTY PURR PURR PURR

Derp

Please

-Vote

-Comment

-Fan