Chapter 2:The day my life ended and begun.🎭

School,the hell majority of my day. I feel like school is a tool adults use to get out of watching their children.And this where I come in 15 year old Alton Daniels I go to Tampa High school. The whole school is a bully ground I try to stay out of the way but there always has that one person that notices me and his name is Jordan Michaels

_Jordan_
Jordan was the so called quote on quote "king" of Tampa High which no really called him that but he was still really popular .

The reason why jordan despises me is because here's a shocker I'm gay 😮😯. I know its silly that he's one of those people because theres rarely any of those kind of people anymore but suprise it's not his fault it's his dad's.

When I was in elementary school me and jordan believe it or not we're best friends like brother bond close . I would tell him all my secrets and he would tell me his ,everthing was great until fifth grade graduation .That's was the day I had came out to him and he told he was okay 👌 with it . So when summer came I had been a week since I had seen him I guessed he went on vacation or whatever but one day when I walked to the park and saw him on the swings so I went over to talk him .

Me:"hey man haven't seen you in a bit "
Jorden:...................
And then I said :"hey man what's wrong ."and put my hand on his shoulder and all of a suddenly he pushed me to the ground and told me
Jordan:"My dad told me not to talk to faggots like you and he ran off . I immediately started bawling into tears until a girl my age came up and put her arm on my shoulder and said "He doesn't uunderstand how special of a person you are .And she also told me :Hi I'm kyleigh . I could tell me and her were going to be the best of friends.