Little Brother and Not So Bad Dad

(Charlie Pov)

Its been a month since my mom had given birth to my little brother. Today were actually gonna meet up with my dad today. Trust me we dont want to but If this is what we have to do to nock some sence into him. So now were heading to the lake to meet him. We waited for about three minutes before my dad walked up a big smile on his face. "Hey dad!" I yelled running up too him. "Hey bug!" He yelled and ingolfed me in a big hug. "Whats u..." He started to say but stopped. He looked over my shoulder. I knew he was looking at my mom with my little brother. Luke was standing there watching me and my dad and me.

"Want to come see your son?" I asked him. He looked at me and his eyes softened and he smiled then it went away. "Why didnt she come home, why not tell me that she was pregnant." He asked with so much hurt in his eyes. "Dad. You've been so cought up with this alpha stuff you've been neglecting her and forcing her to do things for you. She left and when she found out she was pregnant she stayed and didnt tell you because she was afraid she didnt know how you would treat him because of the way you treated her...dont be mad, she was just tryig to pertect herself and him." I told him. He had the saddest look on his face without a word he dropped to his knees and started crying in his hands.

I knelt down beside him and hugged his shoulders. "Im so sorry! I didnt mean too." He said. "Its ok dad it really is. But from now on you need to be the dad that was there when I was little. I mean you use to be so dedicated to my life you said you wanted to meet my mate before he marked me to aprove and now that I've found my mate you didnt even care." I said. He looked up at me. "Can I meet him and my son, whats his name by the way." He said. "He doesnt have a name we thought that we would all pick one together." I said. "That sounds great." He said.

I waved my hand so my mom and Luke could come over. My mom started walking to us Luke following behind. She walked up to my dad and moved so he could see the baby. I seen a single tear run down his face. He rubbed his thumb over his cheek and smiled. "Charlie can you take the baby so I can hug your mother." He said still smiling. I took my brother and my dad pulled my mom into a big hug and she didnt even think twice before hugging back. They both started crying.

Once they were done my father turned his attention to Luke. "Welcome to the family. Thank you so much for taking care of my girls." My dad said putting his hand out. Luke smiled "Thank you sir." He said he grabed my dads hand but what suprised me is that my dad pulled Luke into a man hug. Me and my mom started lauhging. "Hey you guys this one still needs a name." I said. "How about, Ben?" My dad asked. We awed and then agreed. So now I have a little brother named ben.

(3 yrs later-Lukes pov)

Me and Charlie are married and now shes pregnent with triplets, two boys Blake and Saige and one girl Aly. I can wait to tell my kids about how I met their mom. A fedish for her dad, then turning out being the mate to his daughted then their grandpa going crazy for a while, then everything being better because their uncle was born. Now were settling down and having a family there hasnt been any problems for a while so now Im going to relax and take a break putting my family first. Wow what a life! I never would of thought that I would be the son-in-law to my hero or marrying his daughter. I love my family even if the kids arnt born yet, I still love them.

THE END

Hey guys so sorry for taking so long Ive decided to end this story because I cant update alot. I promise to do better with updates for my future books. Hope you not mad I made you wait so long then end the story. I hope you still enjoyed it though. Follow and Vote if you want. Please do. Lol! Thank you! :)