A Pleasant Surprise

Feli's P.O.V

All of the guest had left, back home was my best guess. We offered a room for Valentino to live with us in the mansion, and after a long argument over how it would be no problem at all, he agreed to stay until he could get back onto his own feet.

Kiku was with Vale, helping him adjust and such. The two were good friends by now, best friends you could even call them. It was heartwarming to see the two go out of their comforts zones and accept others.

Now, Ludwig and I have been left to our lonesomes. And from the lustful glances he would take at me, I could tell what was on his mind, what he wanted, why he wanted it, and how to tease him for it. We were in our bedroom, watching a Netflix marathon about some doctor and a telephone box and roses?

Each attempt at getting me down was rejected. Ludwig would brush the back of his hand against my outer thigh but I turned a blind eye and acted oblivious. He tried all sorts of tactics, from licking his lip and obviously eyeing me up to pulling on my curl and stroking the tip. All of these efforts were unanswered but not ignored.

The heat had already rushed into my groin and I could feel my pants tightening. Unfortunately for me, Ludwig noticed despite my subtle efforts at covering it was a pillow. At the last second too, I've never had much but when I never it the least, it appears.

"Feliciano Vargas~ I can see you have quite the problem on your hands. Want help fixing it? I'd be more than glad to help my 'Frau' out," snickered Ludwig as he grabbed the pillow and tossed it across the room without a care.

"Ludwig Beilschdmit, I think I have it under control, besides. The only reason I have it is because you tempted me and did some maughty, naughty things. I think, that you're just aching for me, isn't that right~ Mi Amore of a Fiancé~?" Purposely using a teasing tone, I can tell I've sent him over the edge. The words I used were inviting him yet at the same time troubling him. And I knew it.

"No, no way! I don't control if you get turned on or not..." He proclaimed, proceeding to act innocent. That was the worse excuse he could've used, I was going to demolish him with my next words.

"Oh, is that so? I have no control over those things. They're nature things that happen over nature actions. And you, mi amore, have tempted me into it. You want me and I know it," my words finally hit him, hard.

He pounces on me, his tongue brushing over every inch of my neck and trailing up to lock with my own. Ludwig's lips locked with my own, the feel of them so familiar I could tell even if I was masked and I didn't know he was kissing me.

His arms pinned me down and I knew exactly where this was heading. Wanting to rebel, I flip us over, climbing on top of his toned abdomen muscles. Ludwig is shocked, and I know why. He's surprised that I, his innocent little Feli, was topping him. Pulling his shirt off, I tie his wrist together with it and attack his lips. We lick, bite, and suck until the humane need for air arises.

Leaning down onto his neck, I place sweet, chaste, kisses. Covering from his jaw to his collarbone. Sucking sweetly on his Adam's apple, I earn a throaty moan from the German. Its husky and sends thrills of joy through me.

"Like that?"

"Ja..."

For the first time in forever, I had dominated. He was at a lost for words and gave out sweet little pants or whimpers every few seconds or so. Trailing further down, I give each of his nipples a quick lick before descending upon his waistband.

He fidgeted a bit, not used to the unexpected yet no complains left his mouth. I decided I would tease him, he'd have to beg for it. Closing in, I place butterfly kisses along this waistband while palming his groin.

"Feli! W-what are y-you d-doing?"

"Beg for it, come on, I know you can..."

"Please! P-please!!! G-give it t-to me, l-lick me u-pp and d-down, climb m-me like a-a tree!" His begging was adorable by the tone but so sinfully lustful by the words. Nonetheless, he obeyed so now, I give to reward him...

Ludwig's pants were thrown into a far off corner along with his boxers. My small hands wrapped around his length. It was so big but it's not like I haven't ridden it yet. I licked the tip sweetly before taking it whole with my wet cavern. His moans and pants increased in volume and amount, pride surging into me. Deep throating him, I sped up and kept my paced until I felt twitching. At that same moment, what followed the twitching was his ejaculation, I swallowed every last ounce of it. The taste was sweet yet salty. Kinda like Ludwig himself.

Stripping myself of my boxers and pants, I climb on top of him, positioning my hole just above his tip.

"Ready?"

"I've always been ready, just ride me already!"

With Ludwig's impatience, I trusted downwards, taking him whole. It felt amazing, I got even more length than I've ever gotten before! Wiggling my ass in full circles, I sent him over the edge.

I bounced up and down, Ludwig's cock diving deeper into me as we went. Throwing my head back in pleasure, I couldn't help but join Ludwig in moaning.

It was so thick and deep~ It felt amazing, it really did~

The coil tightened inside me and the twitching alerted me of his proximity.

"Wait for me!"

"Okay."

Speeding up, pleasure overwhelms my senses as I ejaculate all over Ludwig's face, his own cum reaching deep into me. Unplugging his cock from my ass, I untie him and collapse next to him, side by side.

"Ich Diebe Liebe."

"Ti Amore Tanto."