Chapter 3: Talking

0-0-0 Koro-sensei's POV 0-0-0

I looked to the computer again. It was already shut down but next to it I saw a mobile phone. "Didn't you say that you haven't a mobile phone?" I asked suspiciously. "Hmm? Oh, it came together with the computer and my headphones just before I went to Hawaii. But I was in a hurry so I didn't open the package before the trip." He answered honestly.

"Do you want to drink something?" he asked as he walked into the kitchen. "A tea, please." "Ok, please wait a moment. Ah, that's right. Can you see my pad on the table?" "Yes, what's with it?" I answered him confused.

"The last page is for you. You wanted a report on the movie, right?" Tsuna explained. "H-How did you know?" He shocked me with that. How did he know that I wanted a report? We haven't talked about it in the cinema.

"I thought that you would give this homework to the others, because they got a free flight to Hawaii. So I made one too." "Sawada-kun, you are scary..." I stated.

"Ehh?! How mean! Koro-sensei is so a meanie!" he exclaimed, I think offended. "A-Anyway, thanks for the report. I'll read it till tomorrow." I said as he came back from the kitchen with some tea and... I can smell cookies!

"So, Koro-sensei," he started, "why were you stalking me through my window?" and finished his sentence. "I wanted to tell you that you should write a report till tomorrow... but you are finished after all so there we can talk."

"Ok, what things do you want to talk about?" he asked. "Where did you learn to understand Italian? I know your grades, so I'm impressed." "I'm only half-Japanese, my mother is Japanese while my... father... is Italian. He taught me how to understand it." He explained.

"Where are your parents? I can smell nobody except you here." was my next question. "I'm living here on my own. My mother is still in my hometown and my... father... is somewhere where I don't really care."

"You don't seem to like your father very much. Why is that so?" "That's a little bit too private, Koro-sensei. Why do you want to know?" he asked. I could see that he was uneasy with the question.

"I want to know as much as possible about my students so that I can understand them fully and be a perfect teacher." I explained myself.

"I saw my father the first time when I was 4," he started, "he came home with grandpa that time, and after he went away again I haven't seen him for 10 years, he barely called at home. When I was 14 I saw him a few times during 3 months and after that he vanished again and called only once last year." he stopped a moment.

"I know that his job is taking all his time and I understand it... but that he can't even call us is what makes me angry. I know what he is doing and that he has enough time to call at home, but he doesn't do it." he said while clenching his fists and with rage in his voice.

"And when he was at home he just drank beer and sleep. He hasn't done anything with us, not even with my mother! I heard her crying after he went back to work!" he exclaimed.

"I see, so your father-" he interrupted me. "He isn't my 'father'! He is just someone whose name stands on my birth certificate!" he screamed, with tears in his eyes.

"So you grew up without a father-figure in your life." I summed it in a few short words. "No. Not until I was 14." He stated, calming down a little. "What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"When I was 14 HE came and changed my life. Because of HIM I got friends. Because of HIM I got better in school and got to see my idiotic-father. Because of HIM I got a real father."

"Would you like to tell me who this person is?" I asked him. I get here some important information. "He is my papà." he said with a little smile.

0-0-0 Tsuna's POV 0-0-0

Yes, he is my papà. Reborn is my papà. As I stared up again, I was looking at the floor or the table during this topic, I saw that Mr. Octopus was crying.

"Uhm, Koro-sensei? Why are you crying? Do you want some tissues?" I asked him. "N-No, it's okay. It's just... Your story was so touching!" he stated.

"Sawada-kun! If you ever want to talk about something or if you need something you can always come to me!" he exclaimed suddenly.

After that we were talking another hour till Koro-sensei had to go to Mimura-kun for some 'math tutoring' like he said.

When he was away I quickly finished my first report and after that I made my lunch for the next day. After the cooking I went to take a bath and after that I went to bed.