outfit

Surp people how was day i go back to school on Tuesday and i dont like it help me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mitch pov

I can't believe her right now why did she do that she knew performing tonight AND that i had a crush on him but i don't know weather to thank her or get pay back. I walled to my with kirstie because i promised her she could pick out an outfit for me which I'm slowly regretting,as we entered my house i saw my mom in the kitchen cooking something .
"Hey mom" i said walking to the kitchen to give her a hug but mostly to sneek a peek at the food she was making.
"hey mitch and hi kirstie" she said waving at kirsrie as she continued cooking whatever that is but my moms cooking is always good so i didn't mind.
"What are cooking mom" i said "im trying something new this is from France but i forgot what its called though" she said with a questioning look on her face. And with that we went upstairs to start looking for an outfit and settles with cheetah print shirt
With pants and heels.
"So mom what do think of my outfit" i asked she turned and looked me up and down and smiled at me.
"you look amazing,kirstie you have good fashion taste" she said
" what can i say it's my 6th sense" kirstie said proud of her work.

"Well you have kids have fun and good luck sweetheart" mom said as she kissed my head

When we got there we were greeted by Avi my " over protected brother" who i loved deeply. " hey mitch ,hey kit" we both waved .

-sometime later-
So we talked about alot of things till kirstie had to go and pick you know who while i changed into my first outfit. I love this job so much, it gave me good friends and the confidence I needed.
-flashback-
I walk down the cold streets when something caught my eye. It was this bright pink sign that read "Erotic". I walked in and was meet with a whole lotta neon lights.

All the sudden I saw a women storm out of the back stage I'm guessing screaming that she quit.
"But your up next you can't quit now" said who I think is the manager. All of the sudden he points at me and starts walking towards me.
"Hey do you think you can substitute for me because the performer that was supposed to close the show kinda quit last minute " he said looking at me desperately. I thought about it.

"Sure" I said kind of regretting it because I have no idea what I'm getting myself into. So he took back stage and left me to change into my outfit.

-after performance-

I go back staged smiling from ear to ear . They actually loved me out there. All the sudden the manager came smiling.

" How do you feel about working here from now on" he said.
" I would love too sir"

- end of flashback-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So how'd like it
Now on to our weekly obsession mine is the fact that i dont have any math homework for a week

Qotd: what is your favorite song at the momment
Mines is take me there by -adore delano
(dont be surprised if most of my weekly obsessions is her)
Dont forget to vote and comment
Bueee