school

Hi people i just want to thank you for reading this story because i didnt really think it'd be that good but thank you really now on with the story
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mitch pov

The day at school went by pretty fast which does not normally happen but anyway we have another new kid today i think her name is adri i think. She is so sweet and pretty and don't really see that at my school that much but we became friends really quickly.

Now we are lunch which means a few more classes and I'm out here ,but lunch was strange today everyone was more quiet than usual they were whispering about something ,but i didn't really care because it couldn't be that important besides i need to get this day over with so i can get ready for my speacial night tonight which is my favorite night because i get to wear my favorite pair of high heels which i only wear on my special night so im excited.
And scott asked me on a date and i definitely cant wait for that i wonder where we're going and what I'm gonna wear ,but good thing today's friday and tomorrow i have all morning to find all of that out. I should stop thinking and save my energy for the pop quiz today in math class.
Ugh math class the worst class of the day. What's the point of a class that's most effective to your future if the majority of it is stuff that you will forget eventually.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''~
Hi sorry this chapter i just got back from finding dory which is the best movie plus i got to see it in 3D and im really tired. So with that byee