Chapter 1

Cassie's POV:
What a busy day. I said as I turned to Haylee. "We got a lot done today!" She said as she smiled. I decided to go hang some stuff up and decorate my room a little more just because the white walls made me sick and the room needed to get fixed up. Haylee did the same thing. Her room was downstairs. She has the whole basement to herself. She had a little kitchen and bathroom down there. My room was on the third floor and it had a full bathroom with two sinks. I walked into my new room and just looked around. It's crazy to think how I'm not in high school anymore. Mom was never really supportive towards me. Actually, when I was a Sophomore in high school she started hitting me and she was just a different person. Dad was always away on business trips for work, so he really couldn't help me. I opened the door to my patio and looked out into the distance. My brother helped me set up my new bed, dressers and night stands. I started hanging some things up and putting some stuff on my night stand. Sense it was still somewhat early, I ran downstairs and asked Haylee if she wanted to go get Starbucks. Without hesitation we left. As soon as we got there, I ran into the bathroom while Haylee was ordering for me. On my way out, I noticed only one more table open. I tapped Haylees shoulder and told her I was going to go grab it. "Excuse me." I heard a voice from behind me say. I turned around and noticed two boys. They both looked so familiar but I just couldn't remember where I knew them from. I looked at them in confusion. "I'm sorry, were you guys sitting here?" I asked looking at the one with light brown hair and brown eyes. "Yeah, we were. But you guys can pull up a chair and join us!" He said laughing. "If that's okay with you." His friend added. I turned around and noticed Haylee walking over to us. "What's the issu-" She cut herself off. "Oh my god. Wait you guys are Cameron Dallas and Aaron Carpenter." She said as she went to stand next to Aaron. Cameron came next to me. "Haha, yep. We are. What are your guy's names?" Cameron asked as he pulled a chair up for me. "I'm Cassie and that's my bestfriend Haylee." I said as Cam sat next to me. "Crazy to think I'd run into a beautiful girl like you at a Starbucks isn't it?" Cameron said while he pulled out his phone. "I guess. But I'm no where close to perfect." I said as I felt him slip his phone into my hand. "You're seem pretty perfect to me." He said as he looked at me. I looked at his phone and noticed he opened up his contacts app. "You want my number or something?" I asked as my cheeks turned pink. "If that's okay with you. Yeah." He said as he took a sip of his coffee. I put my number in and he pressed save. "How was your day though?" He asked me. I looked up to try and see Haylee but her and Aaron went outside. "I'm okay. I'm actually new to town. Haylee and I just got here today." I said giggling. "You guys need a place to stay?" He asked me as he wiped his face with the napkin. "No we have one already. Thank you. How was your day?" I asked picking at my nails. "It was okay. I had a photoshoot on the beach. But it's gotten better because I met you." He said putting his arm around me. "Wanna go outside Cassie?" He asked while he stood up. "Sure. Let's go." I said back. As soon as he stepped one foot out the door, girls started screaming for him. He looked and noticed paparazzi taking pictures. Him and I were holding hands. "Hey, I gotta head back home. I'll see you tomorrow?" He said as he ran over to Aaron. "Yeah of course. Make sure you text me." I laughed. "I got your number for a reason." He laughed back as he ran to his car. The next morning, I woke up to a text from an unknown number.
"Hey gorgeous. It's Cameron."
"Goodmorning😘"
He sent me a picture of us that the paparazzi took. It was in a magazine. Under the photo, there was a little box that said, "Cameron's new girlfriend?"
"That escalated quickly didn't it?"
"Cameron, we just met that's crazy."
"I'm not complaining😂😘"