Chapter 5

Haylees POV:
Aaron and I were laying down as we were watching Fuller House. Aarons phone kept going off and it was Cameron texting him. "What's up?" I asked as i sat up. "We gotta meet Cameron and Cassie at the empty parking lot near The Dollar Tree." He said as he rushed out of bed. "Why? Is she okay?" I asked as I got up and threw on a bra. Because ya know.
Cassie's POV:
Cameron and I were just driving around. We had the windows down and we were having a blast. He kept looking out of his window and wiping this lips. "Babe, what's wrong?" I asked as he pulled into an empty parking lot. He got out the car and told me to say inside. All I heard was mumbling but I could tell he was yelling. There was a girl he was associating with. She was chunky and had really short orange hair. Honestly she looked like she belonged in a circus. I looked at my phone and checked Twitter. Then I heard something hit the ground. I looked up and Cam was on the floor. I got out of the car and turned the car off. I grabbed the keys and approached her. "Who the fuck are you and what'd you do to my boyfriend?" I asked as I secretly fiddled with Cams pocket knife. "He was mine first honey." She kicked him in the face and began to walk away. I walked over and grabbed her by the head of her hair and yanked her down next to Cameron. I slapped her and threatened her with the knife. She was just laying on the ground with her hands on her head. I kicked her and didn't stop for a good two minutes or so. Cameron was still awake and I helped him up. Just then, I noticed Aaron's car lights flashing in my face. Him and Haylee got out of the car. "Oh hell no." Haylee said as she walked over and grabbed the keys from my hands. She sat on top of the girl and made a deep cut in her leg. Aaron and I helped Cameron up and got him in the front seat. Haylee gave me the keys and met Aaron in his car. I started Cams car and headed back home. "Who was that girl Cameron." I said as I stopped at the stop sign. "No one. Don't worry about it ba-" I cut him off. "I swear to god. Don't lie to me." I said as I stepped on the gas. "She's an ex girlfriend. Nothing serious." He said trying to grab my hand. "Its not serious but you got out of the car to talk to her." I said as I tightened my grip on the staring wheel. "Because she was the girl that was at Taylor's party Cassie. She's the one who had those boys drug you." He said while taking his seatbelt off. He opened the door and got out. "Cameron what are you doing?" I asked. "I'm not fighting with you. You think I'm cheating on you or something?" He asked as he closed the door. He started walking off and sense it was foggy, I lost him in the distance.