Chapter 2

Cameron's POV:
I noticed some fans outside of Starbucks so I took pictures with them. I really didn't want to leave Cassie, but as soon as I saw paparazzi, I had to. It gets annoying because everywhere I go, they go. I wasn't going to let this whole thing with Cassie go. She was just so perfect. Besides, Aaron seemed pretty happy with Haylee too. I woke up at 8:30am sharp just so I could try and plan something with Cassie. After we texted for a while, I called her. The phone rang twice and she answered.
"Hey Cam! What's up?"
"Hey babe. What do you have planned for later?"
"Nothing, I think I'm free. Why?"
"There's a party one of my friends is having. Tell Haylee. We'll be there at 6:30."
"Sounds fun. See you then." She hung up.
Cassie's POV:
I had no idea what to wear. I looked in boxes and found jean shorts and a grey tanktop with white shoes, a black hat and sunglasses. I jumped in the shower and put my robe on. I blow dried my hair then heated up my wand to curl my hair. As it was heating up, I got dressed. I looked in the mirror for a second then brushed my teeth. I walked to my bed and grabbed my little mirror and threw on foundation, mascara, eyeshadow, filled in my eyebrows and a tiny wing with eyeliner on my bottom waterline. I looked at my phone and noticed it was 6:15 and i had 3 texts from Cameron. "I'm here." They all said. "Coming! I'm just putting on some perfume." I answered. I threw on some deodorant and perfume. I looked out of my window and noticed Haylee outside with the boys already.
Cameron's POV:
I saw Cassie come outside and my cheeks started to turn pink. "Cameron, you look a little pink." Aaron said. "Shut the fuck up bro." I said as I grabbed Cassie's hand and pulled her in for a long hug. I opened the passenger door for her. Aaron and Haylee were sitting in the back and I was driving. When we got there, I noticed strange cars parked outside. "Hey guys! Look who's here! Dallas and Carpenter." We turned around and saw Taylor there with his girlfriend Kristina. Cassie got out of the car and Haylee did too. I introduced them to everyone. "Bro, who's cars are those?" I asked. "I have no idea." He said as he walked inside. We followed him and I noticed my ex girlfriend and some of her guy friends. "Taylor, get her out of here." I said looking at her. "Why?" He said looking at me. "Dude, seriously? You know her and I dated... C'mon." I said trying to break the eye contact between her and I. "Ugh, okay. I guess." He walked over to her and he told her to go home. Her friends stayed though. All the guys I was friends with wanted to go into a different room to go talk about tour dates and stuff. I kissed Cassie and told her not to talk to anyone. The guys and I were away for like 45 minutes planning stuff for Magcon. I kept looking for Cassie but I couldn't find her. Neither could Aaron or Haylee. "CASSIE?" I said as I pushed people out of the way. I walked past the bathroom and noticed a scream. I tried opening the door but it was locked. "Cassie?!" I said again. The only thing I heard back was someone saying, "Shut the fuck up." I picked the lock and saw Cassie laying down on the floor and her arms were tied up to the towel rack. She looked loopy and her pants were off. Her mouth was taped closed. I walked over and punched one of the guys and before I knew it, I was locked in there too. I didn't care at the moment though. I was worried about Cassie. "W-w-what happened?" She asked I un-tied her hands. "I think you got drugged." I said as I picked her up. I kicked the door open and rushed her into Taylor's room. I laid her on the bed and kissed her on the forehead. As I started to walk out she opened her eyes and whispered, "Where are you going?" I smiled and laid next to her. "Please don't leave me." She said resting her head on my shoulder. "Never." I said as I cuddled her.