Forgive Me - {2}

||two//digits||

As I saw Piper move to Reece I skipped up to the line of boys to whom I encountered the cutie that was George.

"Hello! What's ur name?" He said.

"Alannah!" I replied with a massive grin on my face.

"That's beautiful! I love your hair!" He then returned with.

"Thank you! This is all natural!" I said giggling.
I had to move on so we took to picture and I gave him a hug before walking nervously over to the love of my life; Reece Bibby. His hair was even more perfect imperson and his smile was even cuter.

"Hey! What's ur name?" He said adorably.

"Alannah!" I replied trying to sound confident.

"Well that's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl!" He said looking in to my blue eyes. I giggled which I regretted after cause I hate my laugh.

He laughed before saying " I love you laugh!"

"Well I love yours more!" I laughed. Knowing we had gone way over time, we took a picture and then I tightly hugged him before moving on to Blake.

"Hello! What's ur name?" Blake said hugging me.

"I'm Alannah!" I replied with a smile on my pale face.

"That's a great name! Can I have ur Twitter so I can text u later Alannah?" He questioned.

"Sure it's @tbfthevamps" I said in reply.

"Seeya!" He said waving as I walked out. I waved back and ran over to Piper.

Reece's POV

I can't believe I didn't ask for her number. She was so pretty. Her name, Alannah, was stuck in my head just like her face, her hair and her voice. Hopefully I'll see her again! But what if I don't I'm such an idiot.

Alannahs POV

"Oml! We did it!" I shouted excitedly.
"Yep! Yep we did!" She said back.

Piper dropped me of at my house and I walked in to the sight of my mum and her new boyfriend kissing.

"PDA PEOPLE!" I shouted in a grossed out voice and ran up stairs as I heard them laughing. I got changed into some shorts and my jack wills Goode before fetching my mac and putting Netflix on. I turned the lights of and hopped into bed when I got a twitter notification.

@newhopeblake is now following you!

Blake: hey Alannah! x

Alannah: I'm gonna try not to fan girl right now! Hi x😂

Blake: don't worry😂what you doing? x

Alannah: falling asleep 😴😂hbu x

Blake: watching the boys being idiots and wow u rlly find me that boring😂x

Alannah: noooo😂but I'm going to sleep text me tomorow x 078******** x

Blake: bye x

I fell asleep with thought of Reece In my jumbled brain.