I

" How is Priest Komori-san doing?" I asked to the timid blonde girl before me " I've heard he had gone to overseas too."

The girl smiled at me and nodded " Father is fine. " she looks at me as she asks " And Yukina-chan, do you know about the people we are going to be living with?"

I frowned at her words and shook my head " No. I don't." I scowled " Tougo-san forgot to tell me about them. All I know is that we would be living with a bunch of guys."

" G-guys?" She stutters, and I have to be reminded that, Yui has been raised in a church in all her life.

I sighed " I know right?" I rolled my eyes " They just have to send us to live with some unknown strangers and guys at that! They might be even pedophiles!" Yui-nee-san giggled " What? You never know the possibilities Yui-nee-san! They might even be deranged, mental perverted-headed men!"

She laughs, and I cracked a smile. I finally made her laugh.

Her name is Komori Yui. We've known each other ever since I turned 12. Yui-nee-san is 3 years older than me and I see her as my older sister figure and she knows it, and has no problem with it. Yui-nee-san always helps me whenever I am in trouble. Yui-nee-san also is pretty kind of naive and oblivious that I practically swat all those perverted flies she somehow gathers.

I look up to Yui-nee-san. She's really nice, and kind but she's really, really and really kind of helpless at some kind of things.

Yui-nee-san is one of those girls I call the kind-but-blonde-airheads girls.

" Yukina-chan, aren't you getting hot with what your wearing?" She asks me and I blinked my moon-colored but pupiless eyes and looked down on what I was wearing.

I was wearing a casual outfit. A long-sleeve dress that stops at my thigh, and colored dark-blue with white polka dots and a collar on, with black cycling shorts underneath the dress and knee-length paced boots. I had my shaggy and messy arm-length hair down.

" No? " I answered, looking at her why she should even ask that kind of question.

She shook her head and smiles at me " Yukina-chan really is so cute!" She said out of blue,

I blink in confusion " Hai? "

Squeal

" Cute!"

_

As we both got our luggage down the car, it immediately drove away. Leaving us both in front this huge, and old gates. I peaked through and saw an old mansion, looking old and grand as it can be.

" This looks creepy. " Yui says and with a hesitant look, she added " Are we really living here?"

I didn't answer her question, I just bluntly said " I don't like it. "

" Yukina-chan! Thats rude!"

" But isn't calling it 'creepy' much more rude?" " I-I-" " Let's just go! " and I walked to the manor, dragging my luggage behind me with Yui following after.

Then soon, the skies darkened and clouds rolled in, then the rain begun to pour. We immediately ran to the manor and glad we made it in time so we knocked on this huge, creepy doors. Calling on someone till it opened on its own!

" Yui-nee-san.." I tugged her pink sweater, this is weird. I really don't like it.

I really don't like this. I am in an unknown territory. I just wish Tougo-san is here.

Yui-nee-san looks down on me and her pink eyes softened at the look of my face, and smiles at me reassuringly. " It'll be fine." She says.

We entered the mansion and I quickly mumbled " pardoned us for the intrusion.." and looked up to see this amazing big chandelier and this huge staircase. Yes, it looks creepy but boy was the interior part of it looks awesome!

" Yui-nee-san," I tugged her pink sweater and pointed my finger to the red-headed guy who looked fast asleep on the couch " there is someone sleeping on the couch"

She blinks her soft pink eyes and walked to the couch. Immediately noticing the strange feeling around this mansion, I felt scared and quickly followed Yui.

" Excuse me, but may I ask a question?"

" But your already asking a question, nee-san." I pointed out only to get ignored. As the guy continued to sleep on, Yui-nee-san decided to grab his hand only to release her hold as if she was burnt or something.

" What's wrong? " she looked kind of worried... for a sleeping guy..?

" He's cold as ice!" I'm sure that line belongs somewhere in a certain book...

" So..? " " Yukina-chan! Dial someone! " I looked at her with a dumb look on my face, she's seriously worrying for a stranger?

" he's not even breathing!" " Uh, nee-san? You can stop putting your ear on his chest. Thats kinda rude-" I was cutted off when the guy's who was supposedly dead snapped his eyes open, revealing green orbs.

" So noisy. " And he grabs Yui-nee-san hand who didn't protest since she was shocked " How are you still alive? Y-you weren't breathing!"

" Of course I am still alive, you idiot!" Now that was rude- he threw Nee-san on the couch and started molesting her

" Hey! Stop molesting Yui-nee-san!" But I was ignored and I don't like getting myself ignored. So what do I do? I throw my umbrella at his head.

" Ow!" Nice shot!

The red headed guy cursed " Fuck! Who threw that?!" I snickered, was he blind or something " That's what you get for ignoring me, pervert."

He looks at me and his eyes widen as if he just noticed I was here and he glared " Since when were you here?!"

" Since your birth " I sarcastically replied,

" What is going on here?" A sharp voice cutted all of my thoughts off and managed to make me freeze.

The pervert immediately released Nee-san who walked to me, albeit shakily, and hugged me as if trying to shield me from the pervert which she should NOT and she should better take care of herself since she was molested not me! Besides, who would want to molest a kid?

But I let her arms encircle me when I caught a shard red color glaring down at me and made me shrink in Yui-nee-san's arms. I looked at the newcomer with wary.

It was a raven haired spectacled man with pale skin and sharp red eyes with a butler-like outfit. He reminded me of Sebastian and since I don't know what to call him and considering it was rude to call him as 'him' or 'the man', I'll call him 'Sebastian'.

" I do not like repeating myself but, I said what is going in here?" He demanded, and I think my legs shook.