CHAPTER ONE!

Another life

Chapter one

German is literally the worst subject I don’t intend to go to Germany so why do I have to learn their language, it’s kind of ridiculous but I do it anyway. “Dylan you know you have to do the work, it’s not an optional extra” I tell Dylan as he just sits there during class, that’s all he ever does. After this class we have hpe theory, which is actually fun surprisingly, hpe stands for Health and physical education if you didn’t already know.

“Anna”

 “Anna wake up!”

“Anna”

 Why are my friends telling me to wake up?

 Why are they calling me Anna?

Isn’t my name Chloe?

 Finally I can open my eyes! “Umm who are you?” I ask the weird yet drop dead gorgeous twins standing next to my bed, wait this doesn’t look like my room it’s all white?

“Where am i?”  I ask frantically as I look around, searching for anything remotely familiar to me, but all I come across are people who look like my parents, a person who looks like my friend, and two gorgeous twins. At this point I start to panic; I don’t do well in situations where I don’t know the area. “Anna darling, you’re in the hospital” the lady who looked like my mother said, but it couldn’t be my mother because this lady has a English accent where as my mum does not. Before I can ask why they keep calling me Anna, or how I ended up in hospital, a doctor walked in. “hello Anna how are you feeling?” the doctor asks me but I just stare at him, I don’t understand what’s happening.

Im guessing the doctor understood slightly because he started asking me questions, “how old are you? What is your name? where do you live?” before he could ramble out any more irritating questions I put up my hand as a signal for him to SHUT THE MUSHROOMS UP !!!!. “My name is Chloe I am just turned 13 and I live in Cranbourne, Victoria, Australia” I answer confidently, like I would forget all those important facts. The doctor just stares at me and leaves the room, no has bothered to tell me how I ended up here and its getting on my last CREAMY NERVE!!if you haven’t noticed I like substituting swear words with food.

The doctor finally comes back into the room with that lady and man that look like my parents but really aren’t, “Mr Purrs and Miss Montgomery, your daughter has seemed to not only lose all memory but it seems to have been replaced, she believes she just turned 13, that her name is Chloe Purvis and that she lives in Australia” the doctor told the people who he said to be my parents, but why would they have different last names?. all my “parents” did was cry and run out, ok so if I was there daughter I would be hurt why the SHEEP did they run out?.

Everyone left me alone for a while; I think the doctor had told them to, I don’t believe that the only life I know is all a creation of my imagination. The doctor came in a told me that my name was Anna and the people that had been in before, were my parents. He said that I need to remember my memory myself, that I can’t let them tell me because it could put too much stress on my brain. “Knock knock, can we come in?” to male voices said in unison, since it was a glass door with a blind that was opened, I just nodded. “hi Anna” one of the two twins said, I just smiled. How could I tell them that I don’t know who they are? So I just smiled. The boys just stared at me, “um can you please stop staring at me, im pretty sure its impolite to stare at strangers” I said to them, being completely serious. Staring is one of my least favourite things in the whole world. Once again they just stared at me as though they thought I was joking, “look whatever your names are can you please stop staring at me, I don’t even know who you are” as I said that I saw their smiling faces go down to frowns. One of them ran out of the room, I don’t know why “Finn come back!!” the other one yelled running after him.

Why did he run out? Will he come back? Why did they look so sad?

What. Have. I. done. ?

Hi everyone, thank you so much @JaylnneCarlisle for telling me to update, it gave me so much motivation that I wrote this whole thing in class, I know its short its like &%) words but I needed something to put up and I wanted to get this done, so here you go , this is dedicated to @JaylnneCarlisle because thanks for reading and telling me to update

ChloBo