chapter three- sofa

CHAPTER THREE

Unknown point of view

This case puzzles me, how can a girl take on someone else’s personality, but its more than that she seems to not know anything of the country she’s in, keeps saying things like kings cross station. Which doesn’t make sense she’s just a normal girl who lives in Australia, yet she acts as if she lives in London, the way she reacted to her brother, as if the idea of siblings was foreign to her, she kept saying that she was just in London but then she woke up here, what puzzles me more is the case in London my sister is dealing with, this girl claims to be Australian and acts like it but she isn’t, I need to find out what has happened to these girls, they must regain whatever they have lost.

Chloe’s point of view [or is it ;) ]

These people are complete morons, they treat me like a child, the man nurse is a complete sitzplinker, but at least I have john green books to read as they sort out all this weirdness and fix the world. “Hey” the girl who looked like my friend desi said as she walked in the room. Even though I don’t know these people I feel sorry for them, they claim to know me but I don’t know them. “Hi, this is extremely awkward, you look like my friend from home but I can sense you’re not, tell me how does life go normally?” I ask leaning on the side to peer at her with a curious glance, “well you go to this strange private school in Scotland so you disappear for most of the year, but you graduated a couple of months ago, and just went for a an interview at the London times” she says sipping on her tea, that’s one thing I like about this group of people, they drink tea back home no one else does. It confuses me why im not going to university like I always planned in life, but then again this person is older and probably didn’t want to. “Who are those twins that were here yesterday?” I ask her thinking back to their gorgeous faces, and the one with the more refined jaw running out when I awoke, “well the doctor has told me not to tell you two much of your life, he says you need to remember, but the one that stayed longer was jack and the other one Finn, though I cannot say anymore because that is for me to know and you to find out” she says winking at me as she got out of her seat and left me to my book, I was reading the abundances of Katherine’s.

After an hour of reading with a short break to get more tea and pain medication, as I was finishing the last page he walked in, it was one of the twins and I was certain it was Finn the one who looked so distraught yesterday. “I just came to apologise about yesterday” he said smiling sadly and sitting in the seat next to me. He started humming a tune, I don’t know what it was but before I could think the lyrics were escaping my mouth

And we’re both so high

We could fly to Berlin, Tokyo or Jamaica

We can go where you want

Say the word and I’ll take ya

But I’d rather stay on the sofa

On the sofa, with you

When I had finished singing those last lines, he smiled at me “I don’t even know where that came from I haven’t heard those lyrics before” I say puzzled by my sudden burst into song, but Finn just smiled “you might not know it now but that’s a song you would sing a lot, its sofa by ed sheeran” he said smiling like he was the happiest man alive, I guess he belies it’s a sign of this mysterious Anna returning, I honestly don’t know what’s going on but this guy looks so happy with the slightest hint of her, whereas not with me, I am ok with that for I have a boyfriend back home, his name is Aaron and he is incredibly sweet and perfect for me. After saying a quick goodbye Finn left with the biggest smile on his face.

Jacks point of view

I was just finishing editing the last of our latest videos talking about how we were going to be getting an office to process all the film from the rickshaw run, Finn and I were excited because it made us feel as if our content was for a greater cause, then just plain old entertainment, though I do miss doing silly little fun videos but I guess I just have to grow up. Finn came in with a smile on his dial almost walking into the wall might I add, though he played off cool lol. “Why so smiley?” I ask him wearily you never know he could be a evil clone trying to trick me by smiling, yeah right that sounds possible. “Well my dear younger brother, today Anna made an appearance in this weird personality of Chloe” he said sitting down sighing happily he was such a sap. “What do you mean showed signs of Anna?” I ask that sounds completely absurd, but then again so does this whole situation. “I was humming the tune to our song when I was sitting next to her, and she started singing, and has admitted when she stopped that she had never heard those lyrics or tune before” he said smiling, I know how much Anna means to my brother and to see him so happy after being in tears the day before really makes me happy for him, but at the same time jealous, I have always wanted a girl to call my own. Before Anna ended up in the hospital she promise me she would hook me up with someone that deserved me, that’s why I love her, she’s never fully happy until everyone else is happy.

Okay guys so that is the next chapter, vital information in this chapter on what happened to Anna/Chloe and that unknown person and happy finny, Im going to try to attach sofa by ed sheeran because it is so amazing I love it so much, im also going to update the cover some time this weekend, on word this is like 1,020 words not including authors note, it’s really long and I just sat there and wrote it bam done now to work on my other story, tell me what you think of this story please

Oh and a sitzplinker is German for a man who sits a pees, a coward really, I read it in the abundance of Katherine’s today and had to include it

ChloBo1D