Chapter two

Jacks gap chapter two

I don't understand why that boy, well you could almost call him a man, ran out. Is it because of me? Why is everything so confusing. I just want to know what happened, I want to know how I ended up in hospital, I wanted to know where my parents were, I wanted to know where I was and most importantly I wanted to know who I was. The doctor occasionally comes in and checks on me but he doesn't say anything, and its getting on my last mushroom. I hit the nurse button on the controller thingy next to my bed, I don't technically know what it is since this is the first time I have ever been in hospital, but it says nurse. A nurse comes in, all la de da not like I'm injured in a hospital bed!!!!! No not at all. " what happened to me ? Wy am I in hospital?" I asks the nurse as she looks at mac chart graph thingy. " no body knows what happened to you, all we know is that some stranger brought you into the hospital,you have a broken leg and obviously a bed injury, you have been in a coma for the last two months" the nurse tells me, her name tag says Katie. The way she said it annoys me, she said it in a monotone voice reading of the chart like she has some where else to be someone else to see, I'm not asking to be the centre of attention but I at least should be spoken to , not the carrots chart.

Once again I sit alone, the two people from before, the ones that look like my parents stand outside my door and just stare. The girl who looked like my friend Desi stands there a swell but the boys aren't to be seen. Just as I gave up hope of seeing them and finding out why they ran out, they come. But they don't come alone they bring to other people with them, the guys smile at me as if jaws a close friend. They introduce themselves as Alfie deyes and Zoe sugg, the girl Zoe looks very pretty with long straight brown hair, that she has blond dip dyed. She is petite and looks like a child almost, the guy Alfie is very handsome, his eyes are in describe but his smile is the cutest thing ever, and the little bit of stumble just adds a degree of sexiness. They whisper to each other, as one of the twins looks heart broken, I'm guessing its the twin that ran out yesterday, and if I re,beer correctly his name was Finn.

The little group stay a while just chatting, at times it seems like they are talking to me but its like I'm in a bubble and I can hear them and they can't hear me, but we can both be seen. I hate this feeling, of complete useless ness, I can't do anything i can't even have a conversation eight anyone because I don't know no I am, and I don't know any one. I'm all alone in this world, I'm a spectator looking but not touching, I'm looking but not seeing, I'm isolated . This situation reminds me of my favourite quote " life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain" I never reimbursed who said that quote but it has gotten me through everything. i have always liked quotes,mutha and poetry . I never reimbursed any poems, only the one that bells reads at the start of twilight eclipse.

When I had questioned the nurse earlier she said I only had to stay in here for another day, I was glad for that. As the day draws to an end, I think of what has happened. When did I stop being The thirteen year old Australian at school learning , when did this become my life, how come I cantu remember anything but my life as Chloe. Who is Chloe, if she's not me than

Who is she?

####################################################

Okay so this has probably got really bad editing, I wrote this on my iPad mini I got for my birthday. I'm so tired, he i managed to write up to whole chapter, I hope you liked it. I was wondering if you preferred randomly probably evey couple of days, short updates, or really long ones that get updated fortnightly. I like the short ones because I don't really have much spare time so this is easier so yeah, please COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT and I mean someone other than my friend willow . Oh and two updates in two days , is that good or what

ChloBo