~ Description ~

The day Zayn left the band hit on the One Direction lads hard, especially Harry. He and Zayn had that strong bond that no one could break. Zayn was always there for him and looked after him.

However, Harry developed a small crush on the Bradford lad and the departure left him in agony. Although he received texts and calls from Zayn but he never answered because he was too scared. And seeing pictures of Zayn and his so-called girlfriend Gigi Hadid brought him to tears that he couldn't bear to look at his phone.

Long story short, One Direction are on their hiatus, the boys doing their own thing, but also keeping in touch with one another, Zayn on his way to releasing his solo album 'Mind of Mine'. Harry couldn't have been happier for him, although he hardly shows it.

While Harry was in L.A., he decides that he needs to let loose and heads to a nightclub called 'The Nice Guy'.

What he didn't know was that a certain someone was watching him from afar, gazing hungrily at Harry as he downs a shot of vodka.

Zayn could not believe the one he craved for so long was in Los Angeles, sipping a bottle of beer, sitting by himself at a booth.

Zayn licks his lips and places his shot glass down on the table.

"Oh, my baby. You're so fucking sexy from afar." He whispers to no one in particular. "You're gonna be mine."

----------------

A/N: Hey my loves! I'm back! I'm so so sorry I haven't been updating TCB but I just have so much going on. With school and personal problems it's hard to keep up with it all. I've been writing all I could for the next update for TCB but it's hard. I'm sorry. Once I get my mojo back and have everything settled, I'll finish it up.

Anyway, a new story, I got inspiration from Zayn's song 'TiO' from his new album 'Mind of Mine'. I'm so in love with it! Like omg it's so perfect 😍 The song represents Zarry in so many ways. Need I go on? Hehe 🙊

I don't know when I'll get around to update this, but I hope y'all will enjoy it. But let me know if I should continue this or not. Comment below.

Disclaimer: I do not own the boys for that matter (wish I did) but this is fictional, so nothing is real. Also, please don't steal this idea. Oh one more thing, this won't be as long as TCB. The chapters are gonna be a little bit more shorter than my other book, about 1000 words, so yeah.

I love you all!

-Angie 💕