~ Chapter 2 ~

Harry's P.O.V.

It was now Friday morning. I tried to force myself to get more sleep, however my eyes got the better of me. I turned towards my side table and looked at my digital clock which now read 10:05am. I groaned, unable to fall back to sleep and stared at the ceiling, contemplating about life, because who else would? I grudgingly got out of bed, and walked towards the blinds. I slid them open, wincing at the brightness hitting on the glass. I walked to the bathroom, stopped and looked at my reflection in the mirror, wincing at the state I was in. Messy, wild, curly hair and dark circles under my eyes. Damn, I need to catch up on my sleep.

After I've done my daily morning routine, I headed to the kitchen and started to make breakfast. I've prepared myself toast with peanut butter topped with cut up bananas and some green tea as a beverage, just light enough to give me a bit of energy to start the day.

After washing up, I went back up to my room to grab my phone and went back to the living room, dropping myself on the couch.

I logged onto Instagram and did the usual; liking pictures here and there, commenting on my friend's posts. I saw a couple of pictures from the boys that just made me smile.

I'm glad to see that my buds are having a good time while on the break. They're like my brothers and I'm so damn lucky to have them by me when I'm living in sorrow. Even though I'm the young baby in the group, I try to hold a hard exterior and act all tough and whatnot, but they always know that I'm the youngest and are always there for me.

Anyway, enough rambling. The morning sun was gleaming through the window and hitting my skin as I gaze. Although it may be winter here in L.A and considering it's December, the sun was able to give off a beautiful shine. It's not like back at home where it would snow constantly and we'd all freeze our socks off. But nonetheless, the weather doesn't affect me wherever I go.

I grabbed the T.V remote from the side table and pressed on the power button, the television now showing some sort of kid's show. I flipped through all the channels, trying to find something entertaining. After doing this continuously, I settled with Adventure Time.

I settled back into the couch, momentarily grabbing the blanket I left a couple of nights ago and watched the episode, giggling and smiling at Finn and Jake's silly antics.

About 40 or so minutes into watching more Adventure Time, my phone made a 'ding' and I reached over to the coffee table and grabbed it, seeing a message from Niall on the group chat with my three buds.

I unlocked my phone and went straight to the group chat, seeing the constant messages sent throughout our time during the hiatus. I went to the most recent one and read over what Niall has said.

Nialler: hey lads!! Missed you! How ye holdin up ?

Not long after, Liam replies.

LiLi: hiya! Missed ya too Niall. Not too shabby myself. Where's the other two? 😐

Lou: calm down Payno! I'm right here ya twat😂😂

I decided to let them converse more until I can butt in.

LiLi: good good ya silly.. Harry where are you? We know you're reading the messages

Nialler: answer it harry damnit !! I misssssed ye so much and I wanted to talk to ye!!

Lou: come on harreh! We know you're here! Come out !

LiLi: ugh such a baby for not answering. We're not as important to him 😒😪

Lou: ugh who needs him? We're fine on our own!

Nialler: yeah we are old enough to conquer and defeat those who don't obey the Triple Threat!!