Hey Mickey!

Six Months Later-

‘Yo, Chasey!’ I yell across the room.

He turns to me and smiles brightly. We became friends rather quickly.

It turned out that Chase was working on a new track for a movie he was going to do.

At first glance, he looks like a Broadway guy, but he’s really an actor (and musician and dancer.)

He’s 19 and was in New York for the filming of his movie.

He was also here to escape his family. I don’t know much about that, but he seems very bitter about it, so I don’t pry.

‘Hey Rain.’

He always calls me that. He’s the only one that’s allowed anyway.

He introduced me to his friends and we all hit it off.

Walker McReilly- 18, attends New York School Of The Arts. Talented dancer and actor. Dances hip-hop and jazz. Brown hair, blue eyes.

Sam McReilly- 17, older brother Walker, attends NYSA, too, in band with friends. Talented singer and dancer. Dances Ballet. Red hair, blue eyes.

Dani Cross- 19, attends Berklee in California, in New York doing a bunch of shows for money. Talented actress and singer. Dances Jazz and Ballet. Dark hair with streaks of white and blue, dark blue eyes.

Peyton Hawk- 17, attends Juilliard, musical prodigy, plays concert piano and violin.

David Mark- 18, in a band with Sam and Will, talented dancer and drummer. Dark hair, dark eyes.

Willowna ‘Will’ Jameson (female) - 19, in band with Sam and David, amazing dancer and guitarist. Dances hip-hop and jazz. Bright red hair and blue eyes.

We are all extremely close now.

Will has to be my favorite person in our group (don’t tell Chase!). She’s a tomboy and doesn’t take crap from anyone.

The twins’ band is called Mystic. They are amazing and extremely popular on the music scene. I have all their songs on my iPod.

They do pop-rock and contemporary stuff.

Chase, Peyton, Dani, Walker and I are the unconditional fans of Mystic.

Will and Walker are dating, Dani and David are dating, and Peyton is too busy to date and Sam is… undecided. Leaving just me and Chase. Not that we are ever going to date or anything.

This is the description of Chase however.

He has blond hair, dark blue eyes, 6”3 frame and a lot of packs. Seriously.

They don’t know why I’m in New York though, but they do know I am a famous singer, dancer & actress.

How can they not?

We are now at Juilliard, where I am having my audition and they are all here to support me.

Scholarship or not, I decided I wanted to audition. The guys have never seen me dance before, except in my videos and those don’t show much of my on-stage skill.

‘Thank you so much for coming. Where are the rest?’ I ask.

‘You hurt me Rain. I’m not enough.’ He says, dramatically putting his hand over his heart.

I look at him and raise an eyebrow.

‘Fine. They’re outside. They found a hotdog stand.’

Right on cue, they all come in.